12

1 month later
Y/N POV:

I don't know what's up with Dante. Lately he has been leaving school so much earlier. And he has been distancing himself from the group.

Every time someone asks him about it he just says 'don't worry bout it' or he changes the subject completely.

I'm trying my best not to worry about it about him but he's my twin. I know when something is up and clearly something is.

It's Friday and I'm just in my room, eating some pizza rolls, and binge watching Sam and Cat.

Zendaya has a basketball tournament so she is in Chicago, Jordan went to go visit his family back in Brooklyn, Cuz and Mosey are celebrating their anniversary, and Dante is god knows where.

I honestly like chillin in the comfort of my own home. If you couldn't tell now imma an introvert.

My show was interrupted by my phone ringing. It was Normani.

(Phone conversation)
Bold: You
Regular: Normani

Wassup Normani

Hey Y/N I was wondering
If I can ask a favor

Depends, do I have to kill
Anyone?

No you dumbass, my dad
Has a meeting at our house
And since the girls basically
Live there with me. I was
Wondering if we can use your
House for our girls weekend.

Hmm sure. But there will be
Some ground rules when y'all
Get here.

Thank you so much Y/N.
And of course. You're the
Best.

Yeah I know. The front
Door is unlocked so just
Walk in.

Ok we are on our way.

(Phone convo over)

I paused Sam and Cat to get up and put some appropriate clothes on since I was just in boxers and a sports bra.

I put on some sweatpants with a tank top and my adidas slides.

About 4 minutes later I heard the front door open which meant the girls were here.

I quickly ran downstairs and saw all the girls in cute onesies and holding duffel bags.

"Hey cuties." I said coming up to them.

"Hey Y/N/N" they all said at the same time while setting down there duffle bags.

"Thanks for letting us do our girls weekend here. You sure we aren't a bother?" Ally asked.

"Of course not, I have the house to myself for the weekend. Plus I like being around y'all." I told them.

This past month me and the girls have gotten really close lately and I love it. They are awesome people to be around.

They all brought me into a group hug which caught me off guard but I hugged them back.

Finally they all let go except for Mila who was now giving me one of her famous koala hugs.

"You smell really good." Camila said looking up at me whilst putting her chin on my chest.

I felt my cheeks heat up. I guess everyone else saw it too because they started smiling.