44

Y/N's POV:

"Daughter!" He yelled in happiness wrapping his arms around me and lifting me in the air.

"The last time I saw you was when you were first born." He said placing me down while creasing my face.

"Yeah, my mother told me." I said, holding in tears.

Don't judge me, I'm meeting my dad for the first time.

"Yes, how is Brianna? Is she still with that prick she ranted to me about?" He asked with a scowl on his face.

"She in Chicago right now, and Ion even know how she is or if they still togetha." I answered.

He was about to say something else but I cut him off.

"I'm really happy to meet you and all. But can you change into a more decent form. Not to be rude but you smell and look really bad." I said holding my nose.

"Of course. I'll change into my normal human form." He said stepping back.

When he changed into his normal form, I noticed I look somewhat like him, mainly in the eyes.

"Damn, you look just like him

"Damn, you look just like him." A voice said from the door.

Me and him looked over and it was Zendaya at the door.

"Whatchu doin here? I thought you didn't want to fuck wit dis devil shit?" I asked.

"I heard someone yell and I wanted to see what happened, but I'll leave y'all alone." She said leaving.

"Anyway, before we start bonding there are a few things you should know about me. I-" I started off but he cut me off.

"I know everything about you Y/N. I watched you grow up." He said with a small smile.

"Really?" I asked making him nod.

"Then why didn't you help a nigga out when I got bullied, beat, and raped?" I asked harshly.

He sighed stepping towards me.

"As satan, my job is to rule the underworld and make people suffer. I'm not allowed to intervene with mortals unless it's to hurt them or to do a specific job. Only god has the power to do all that. I tried to help you as much as possible but it didn't work out." He said with his head down.

"Give me an example because I don't believe you." I said locking my hand together and putting them on the back of my head due to how unbelievable this was.

"Remember when your first bully Johnny Waffles got hit by a bus? I did that. Which resulted in god taking away my earth privileges for 3 years." He said making me widen my eyes in shock.