51 (Finale)

(Warning, extremely long chapter and not proof read)

(Also keep an open mind, the book may not end in the way you think it may end. I'm the type of author that likes to keep everyone on their toes and lots of plot twists😌)

Narrator's POV:

I know a lot of you guys are confused so let's start from the seed of what happened.

Flashback, exactly a year after you gave the girls the promise ring...

Y/N's POV:

Wow, it's been a year and a half  and I'm more than happy.

Our relationship is thriving in the best way I've ever imagined.

Not to mention that our families love all of us.

The girls met my father a long time ago and they get along nicely. For some reason Lauren has the strongest bond with my dad but that might just be a vampire thing.

I met Dinah's family first and I love all of her siblings. They are so funny. And the older people love telling embarrassing stories of Dinah.

I met Ally's family second. I was really nervous at first since they were angels and I'm literally a spawn of the devil. But we got along pretty well.

Lauren's family intimidated me. Chris and Mr. Jauregui wouldn't stop glaring and grilling me. Ms. Jauregui was very blunt. Taylor was pretty chill but she would make small comments like "If your planning to hurt Lauren or any of the girls, you better get life insurance." or "I hope you know if you break her heart, I break your everything". But luckily in the end they accepted me.

I probably love Sofi more than Camila but that's besides the point. Alejandro and Sinu are so nice and welcoming. Alejandro and I shared a love for sports while Sinu and I shared a love fore cooking.

And I was able to meet Normani's mom. She reminds me of my Aunt Veronica. She's just like Normani, filled was so much attitude but lovely at the same time.

Besides that we have been pretty amazing.

They are currently on tour tho with a bunch of people I don't know.

I'm so proud of how successful my girls have been becoming.

Not to mention how amazing the sex is.  

The more frequent the sex has been and the more comfortable they've been getting with me the more freaky they've become to the point where they've out freaked me.

Various amounts of toys, different types of hand cuffs, costumes, role-play, choking, and the dirty talk.

Dinah and Lauren love to dominant during sex at times and I honestly love it.

Camila, Normani, and Ally are very submissive and want my to be daddy which I love too.

They also love teasing which I don't love at times but It always brings more flavor.

Also, some of you may be wondering about Dante, and a few months ago he ended up dying cause the machine he built to gain more power back fired. And literally blew up in his face.

Right now I'm hanging out with my dogs, they haven't aged much but they are still very playful and kind.

Ghost has a girlfriend, my old friend from Brooklyn came over one day with her dog when she heard I had gotten dogs and let's say her dog Eliza hit it off with Ghost.