26

(So I thought I should address the timeline, in this fanfic the year is 2014 even though right now it's 2020. Just to let everyone know the time lines of everything won't match up, like how "Better Together" came out in like 2013 I think but I said it came out in 2014. I'm too lazy to go back and do actual research on the different timelines and try to fit everything in so certain things won't match up😁👍🏾)

Y/N POV:

It's around  5 am and me, the girls, and my gang are getting ready to go to this family get together. I DO NOT like getting up this early but I didn't mind it that much since I'm gonna get to see my family. My plan is to take off at 7 am on the dot so by the time we get there it would be around 3 and the even starts at 4:05.

Of course the girls were freaking out about whether or not my family will like them and I couldn't help but laugh at how silly they sounded.

"Quit laughing Y/N! This is a serious matter!" Ally scolded while crossing her arms.

I slowly stopped laughing and brought the girls into a group hug.

"Look, this is the last time I'm gonna tell you all. My family are kind, amazing, sweet and silly people. You all are gorgeous, cute, sweet, smart, and talented. My family must be fools if they don't like you guys, but I'm sure they will. If anything I'm afraid that you guys won't like them." I said reassuringly.

"Ok Y/N we are taking your word on this. But we still can't but being nervous." Lauren said to me.

"That's fine but I'm almost positive that your nerves are gonna melt away as soon as you start talking to them." I said pulling out of the hug.

"You girls get ready, and don't bundle up so much it's super hot down there during this time." I said to them before disappearing into the bathroom to get dressed.

" I said to them before disappearing into the bathroom to get dressed

(That's a crop top is you couldn't tell)

I walked out of the bathroom into the living room where everyone was already dressed and ready to go.

The girls^