9

Y/N POV:

I was in the middle of an awesome dream when I was woken by the sound of my alarm.

I groaned loudly and tried to sit up to turn the alarm off, but their was something or someone that was preventing me from doing that.

I looked down and immediately smiled at who was on top of me.

Ally.

She's adorable when she's sleeping, I just wanna kiss her face nonstop.

Yo Y/N stop thinking those thoughts. We don't want a repeat of what happened the last time you fell for a girl.

Oh yeah you right Nate.

I honestly don't wanna talk about it.

"Hey Als." I whispered in her ear, while stroking her hair.

No response.

"Cmon we gotta get to school." I said just above a whisper.

No response.

"aight you asked for this." I told her.

I grabbed my alarm that was still going off and held it too her ear.

"Ahh Fudge, my ear." She said holding her ear.

"I tried to wake you up but you didn't respond." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"If I didn't get up. That means I didn't want to get up duh." She said pushing my face back.

"Oh yeah I thought about that and um. I. Don't. Care. You still gotta get up." I said getting all up in her face.

"Ew you have morning breath." She said pushing my face back again and getting off the bed to stretch.

"Ok I'm gonna ignore that comment. But do you wanna go to school or nah." I said getting off my bed too.

"Eh yeah I have to. I need to bring my grades up."Ally said after she finished stretching.

"K, do you need me to drop you and the girls home or-" I started but she cut me off.

"Oh no. All of our parents are gonna be mad. Just give us some clothes and drop us. We'll deal with our parents after." She said

"K. As long as y'all don't get me on the bad side of y'all parents, I'm good." I said putting on my Jordan slippers.

I'm talking about these^

"Well you took of us while we were drunk and vulnerable, while any other person would take advantage of us. So I think your good." She said patting me on my shoulder.

What she said had me thinking. All my life I've been called a bad person because I'm a Mafia boss and I kill people. And I'll my life I've believed I'm a bad person.