35

(The moment you've all been waiting for........... Your Birthday 🥳)

Y/N's POV:

These past few days were pure hell.

This darkness thing inside of me is so annoying, jeez how do people deal with me sometimes?!

At least I have the music, that's basically the only thing keeping me sane.

Ever since Lauren came to the cell and we fucked the darkness and I have been fighting over my own damn body.

This morning I woke up to soft whispers in my head from many different voices.

Soon the whispers became louder until they were full on screaming.

"Ahhhhhhh" I screamed loudly, covering my ears with the palm of my hands.

Immediately Harry bursted into the room.

"Dammit it's happening! I need to call the girls. And set up!" He yelled leaving me there shaking.

Literally ten seconds later the girls were all surrounding me with worried expressions on their faces.

"You're just gonna let her sit there in pain?! Help her you fucker!" Lauren yelled at Harry, at least I think it was Lauren. The voices were too loud.

"I need Camila to help me construct the circle!" Harry yelled back.

Soon the pain got worse and I felt my skin burning and my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

"Camila you are apart of the Cabello Coven right?!" "Yeah." "Did they teach you how to make a summoning circle?" "I think I still remember" "Great! Girls, this will only take a few seconds, just make she doesn't start speaking. If she does let me know."

Normani's POV:
Me and the girls are freaking out! We don't even know what to do, so we tried to comfort Y/N but when we touched her skin it burned us.

So we made sure to whisper sweet words and loving things to Y/N so she know she will be ok.

Finally Harry came in and told us to place Y/N on the star.

Dinah, being the tallest, carried Y/N and placed her on the star

As soon as Y/N hit the floor all you could hear is a sizzle and Y/N screaming a blood curdling scream.

I couldn't bear to look at her like that, so I closed my eyes and covered my ears.

Then I felt three bodies bring me into a warm embrace.

I opened my eyes and saw Camila and Harry tying Y/N's arms and legs down.

Camila and Harry positioned themselves on both sides of Y/N's body and joined hands.

"Do not let go of my hand or else this isn't going to work." Harry said sternly and loudly over Y/N's cries, making Camila gulp and nod.

"Wait! What's gonna happen if this doesn't work?!" Dinah asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Harry let out a sigh before answering the question, "She will basically blow up!" He said with his eyes closed.

Ally and I whimpered at the thought.

"You better do this correctly Harry! Because if my baby blows up I will rip your fucking head off!" Lauren deadpanned with her eyes flashing red.

Harry just shrugged her off and started the process.

"Eredos unkmaka teris lofew." Harry and Camila chanted a few times.
(If this means something in a different language and it's offensive I'm sorry. I literally just put a bunch of letters together😂)

Each time they chanted the words, they got louder and louder.

As this was happening Y/N opened her eyes and beams of lights shined through her eyes.

Slowly she rose off of the ground and now was floating above us. Gushes of wind blowing on us as she rose up.

"SHOW US YOUR TRUE FORM!" Harry yelled in a loud booming voice.

And with that, slowly, cracks came across Y/N's skin. Kind of like ash.

After that all I heard was a ringing in my ears and everything went white.

(Oop🤭)

(Cliffhanger😁)