45

Y/N's POV:

I was awoken by a loud dinging sound and dogs barks.

I tried to get up but there was something on top of me.

I opened my eyes and saw Zendaya cuddled into me peacefully.

I was about to go back to sleep since I've cuddled with Zendaya before I looked down at us.

She was in a fucking bra and panties, while I was in my sports bra and boxers!

She was on top of me while we both were laying on the floor.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" I yelled making her jolt up.

"Yo shut the fuck up! My head is pounding and-" she cut herself off when she noticed that we weren't wearing anything while cuddling.

"AHHHHHH!!" We both screamed while backing away from each other frantically.

"We didn't!" She yelled.

"We couldn't have!" I yelled back.

"Right?!" We both yelled at the same time.

"Oh my fucking god! Shut the fuck up!" Millie yells from the couch.

I looked around and my place was trashed.

It smelled like weed and marijuana everywhere.

There were egg shells, feathers, mystery crumbs, and clothes on the floor.

There was paint all over the fucking couch and the walls, Jordan and Mosey were no where to be found.

Candy wrappers, chip bags, soda cans, bottles, and bits of food were spread all over.

"Woah, what the hell happened here?!" She yells.

I looked at her and she was in her underwear.

"Did we all fucking sleep with each other?!" Z yelled standing up.

"I hope not, ion want yo crusty ass." I said getting up.

"Good because I don't want your 10 millimeters dick!" She yells back.

"Um are we forgetting the fact that Y/N and I are literally cousins?!" Millie says chiming in.

"Technically we aren't since I'm not actually related to Joesph." I say correcting her making her glare at me.

"Whatever we have to find Jordan and Mosey." She says.

"Fuck Jordan and Mosey, I have to find my dogs." I say.

"REBEL, GHOST, SPIKE, STORM?! WHERE YALL AT?!" I yelled making an echo through the house.

I hear multiple pitter patter of small dog feet coming my way.

Soon all my dogs turn the corner and coming running towards me.

"Oh thank god you guys are ok!" I said petting them.

"AHHHHHH!" Two voices said down the hall.

Me, Z, and Millie shared looks with each other before running to where the screams came from.

We turned the corner and Jordan running down the stairs in nothing but his boxers.

He was about to run past us but I used my powers to freeze him.

"Jordan what the hell happened?! Where is Mosey?" I asked unfreezing him.

"Me and Mosey woke up in the same bed together wit no fucking clothes on! We might've fucked yo! If we did I'll never be able to look Mosey or another woman in her eyes again!" He says looking petrified.