BNHA Part 66

--Aeden--

As November neared its end,we got great news!

The Big Three are at the common room in our dorm with a special guest sitting on the couch.

Mr. Aizawa:Eri's coming to live at UA. | Midoriya:I thought it'd be forever till I saw her again!

Kirishima:*waves* Hey! | Uraraka:I'm so glad you're here! | Tsu:Welcome home! You remind me of my little sister,you're cute like her! | Eri:Gee,thank you so much! | Aeden:I think its time for a new friend then. Naki! Come over here! There's someone I want you to meet!

A moment of silence has passed,then hasty footsteps were heard. Later,Naki appeared from one of the hallways,with her arms out like an airplane,and crashed into me.

Naki:*star eyed* Who is it? Who is it? | Aeden:*kneels down* Naki,I want you to meet Eri. (his hand gestures to Eri) She is the girl that me,Midoriya,Kirishima,Uraraka,Tsu,and Clyde saved. I want you to be nice to her,ok? | Naki:Mhm!

Then,Naki approached Eri and greeted her. Eri was a little shy at first,but they quickly befriended each other.

Midoriya:How is this even possible? | Mr. Aizawa:We couldn't just let her stay at the hospital forever. From what we can tell,Eri was abandoned from her parents. We know the head of the Shie Hassaikai is her blood relative,but he's been in a coma for quite a while. She has no where else to go.

Mirio:That's not all! Mr. Aizawa may have mentioned this already. The docs figured out that her horn is where her quirk is released from. | Kirishima:Yeah,he said its gotten smaller so it should be fine. | Clyde:It did,but I noticed that slowly starting to get bigger again. | Mirio:Yeah! | Uraraka:Meaning,in order to keep an eye on her power...

Mr. Aizawa:Exactly. So,that's why we're going to let her live here instead of putting her into the system. We'll set up a room for her in the teachers dorm. Hopefully,she'll be happy and we can help her find a way to harness her tremendous power. 

Mr. Aizawa:This is our first step though. Clearly,it's a long road. | Tsu:Sounds like it's going to be a lot of work for you. | Mirio:That's where I come in! I'm on a temp leave from school right now and I'm super buddy-buddy with little Eri,so I'm helping out! I know you guys are majorly busy,but I'm hoping you'll stop by and say hi? | Everyone:Of course we will!

Amajiki:*puts his arm on Mirio's shoulder* If Eri's quirk comes usable and she learns how to control it,then I bet we'll have our invincible man back in no time. | Mirio:Man,that'd be awesome,right? Guess we'll see though!

Mr. Aizawa:Sorry for asking help already,but can you get her settled in? | Mirio:*salutes* Roger sir! We'll play some board games! | Midoriya:Do you mind if we join you? | Mr. Aizawa:I do. Go back to the dorms. You have visitors,they'll be here soon.

--A few hours later,night time--

Tokoyami sneezes,to which I followed up with my own sneeze.

Uraraka:Uh oh! I hope you two are not sick. | Tokoyami:I'm quite well. My mucus membranes are merely doing their job. | Aeden:Same here. | Uraraka:Uh,what?

Denki:Well someone's talking about you! Maybe you got fans! Like the ones who showed for Yaoyorozu at the concert? | Momo:Don't you make fun of them Kaminari! I'm lucky to have them! | Uraraka:Tokoyami probably have some fans for a while now! He did his work study with Hawks,so I bet he got some street cred!

Tokoyami:No,likely not. Everything moved too fast there. | Uraraka:Huh?

Three knocks emanated from the entrance of our dorm.