~Prolouge~

You were looking quite cute in the black shirt and sweatpants

You were looking quite cute in the black shirt and sweatpants. You know how my heart started to beat when you smiled like that? Although you didn't look at me and smile, the way your lips formed a smile was devastating my heart! The way you covered your ears when you were nervous to hear the result of the best singer in this little festival.

The way you went on stage to take the prize, and talked with such a presence that mesmerized me extremely! How can a person be such alluring that you made me spellbound?

Those hard steps while coming off the stage, the way you ran your finger through your soft brownish hair, the way your big doe eyes became small with those wrinkles near your cheeks when you smiled widely!

.

.

.

Will you ever notice me Jungkook? Or you will always be immensely involved with money, girls and drinks? Will you be obsessed with those touches and kisses? Will you ever hear what my heart is screaming for you? Will you ever even look at me when I am immensely noticing your each and every habits? Will I ever get caught in your eyes when I memorize you... make you my habit! Heal my lovethirsted heart!?

Do it boy! Just once... I want to seal my suffering heart with that.

A/N: Hellooooo Loves!! I am back... Yeah I am really back with a brand new story. Since I finished my last story I was actually missing writting stories :") Although this hoe is again writting some stuffs , again going to give you pain! XD

This story is fantasy based story actually , I don't know you will like it or not! Suddenly the story popped in my head and I am starting it . Hope you will  enjoy this story too <3