Chapter 4: Savior

Morning arrived but no one in Yiana's room even entered to see whether she is alive or not

Morning arrived but no one in Yiana's room even entered to see whether she is alive or not. She was lying on the floor with eyes closed for forever . On the other hand Ms. Hara was already in the house working her regular chores.  Although she was working on her own but thought of Yiana was knocking her continuously.

Why she is not coming out of her room still now? It's being late.. Won't she go to school today? Is she alright or she is sick? Should I go to her room?

All this thoughts knocked her more and more. Lastly she decided that she will go to her room although she don't like anyone to enter her room. She approached to the front of her room with slow steps and stood before the closed door. She knocked the door softly,

" Yiana? Dear are you awake? Won't you go to school?" She softly called her outside of the room.

But she didn't got any response.

" She is not awake? Why she is not responding? Or she is the bathroom?" She mumbled in herself and knocked the door a little bit hard.

No response again.

How she will give response ? Maybe she is not even alive till now...

Maybe she is bathroom that's why she is not responding!

Thinking that she left from there and went to make some breakfast for her.

" She has to eat Breakfast today . Everyday she went to school without even having the breakfast. She will be gradually sick if she continuously do this"

Talking to herself she started to make breakfast for Yiana.

" What should I make for her? Cheese Pancake and some hot chocolates? How will be that?"

She tried to make her favorite food in breakfast so that she can't deny her today to eat that. With a cheerful mood she started to make all those for her.

Though this girl is living a painful life but still she is always holding a smile on her face. She never even talks rudely out of the desperation and I am sure she must be tired of all this happenings in her life. Who knew this girl have to suffer like this? The girl who used to be the princess in the family now she is being tortured by her own father. What you thought Yiana? I didn't knew , how your father tortures you? I know how he acts like an animal how you just tolerate each and every thing and just live like this. I am sorry dear I couldn't save you because my hands are bound. If my husband didn't work in your father's company I would try to save you at any cost. But you know your father , he works at his company it almost mean like he is controlling his life. Even the life and death also depends on him! So - I - I just can't get you out of it dear!