Chapter 8: New Home

She opened her eyes hearing Mrs. Hara calling her. Opening her eyes , she furrowed her eyebrows and discovered herself inside a room.

 It was not big enough but the size was perfect for a person. She rolled her eyes in the whole room, though it was not too big but it was decorated very nicely. All the things at their places were holding a different beauty. It had a vintage vibe along as some parts were decorated with woods. It had a beautiful wooden study table and also wooden wardrobe.

 Her eyes went wide when she saw a beautiful view from the window of that room. She got up from the bed and went to the window. It was at the roadside but a lake was also visible from there. It had fresh and soothing air. Even at night, the sky being dim blue and the lake having blue water was visible. 

The road lights were wet all along with the road. It rained hard. That's why the breeze had a different kind of smell, refreshing smell. She stood their holding the edge of window, closing her eyes, trying to feel the breeze which were touching her face and playing along with her hairs. 

She inhaled a huge amount of air, but at that moment she felt a burning sensation at her nape. All she recalled that time caused her to open her eyes with a fear. She started to breath heavily again, inhaling continuously.

" Are you alright?"  Mrs.Hara rushed to her.

" Y-Yeah.. I am alright..... All those memories will just haunt me for some days. But I think I will be fine soon."  She tried to smile.

" I know my child it's always have been hard for you but see now you are with me. No one will hurt you now"  She cupped her face and brushed her thumb softly on her cheeks.

" So this is my new house?"  She smiled sweetly asking that.

" Yes dear.. It is you new destination!" Mrs.Hara messed her hair with adores in her. 

" I already loved this room! Is it mine?"  She asked curiously.

" Yes this is your room"

" I love the view a lot from window.. But wait! How I came in the room? We were at car?" She became confused.

" I took my child in my lap and take her here" She chuckled.

" Yah! You carried me? This heavy person? "

" You are heavy? You are very light weight.. I was afraid if you would stay in that hell what would happen to your health.. Even you also don't take care of your health at your own" She pouted.

" Who will feel to take care of own health when he/she is abused like this? When he/she desires to die first?"

Her voice almost cracked while saying that. Mrs.Hara pulled her close to her chest and started to patt on her head. Yiana buried herself in her chest, she could just feel all the motherly loves from her. She was feeling so bad and also so blessed at the same time that she cried out loud.