Chapter 18: Unexpected

She didn't expect all those behaviors from him. He kissed on her forehead, dragged her close to him. What he wants to mean? What he wants! Why he wants her closeness? Why he always had the most beautiful smile while caring her, even those frowned eyebrows looked healing when he cared her. As long he held her tightly against his chest, she was could hear her heart beating, thriving hardly against her chest. She was froze on her spot, was not able to move a single limb. Her hands and feet went numb and cold. He kept holding her like that in a caring position. She slowly moved her hands and held him tightly, grabbed his shirt and buried herself in him. She inhaled a long breathe, his intoxicating smell she loved.

"Remember how we slept at the side of a ground after running around" He spoked softly.

"You are still awake?" Yiana flinched a bit and managed to ask in a cracked voice.

"Hmm... We were punished, and you just kept running behind me in the ground saying that it was my fault , that's why teacher punished us" He chuckled sweetly as he kept saying.

" Yes, then we lyed on the ground being super tired, even we don't know when we fall asleep on even a ground" She chuckled too.

" You remember I held you like this, you were sleeping ! " He whispered.

"Yeah.. you always used to treat me like a little girl" She huffed in a sweet way.

He laughed sweetly , she couldn't see his face but could imagine how he was looking. His eyes gone small, slight nose scrunch with that bunny teeth. That's heart melting.

"You recreated the moment gookie" She said.

"Yes and I am..." He stopped before he could say anything else.

"You what?" She asked .

"Nothing just sleep.." He patted her head and closed his eyes with a smile.

Can you please hold me like this forever?

Her heart cried inside the whole time she was in his warmth. She closed her eyes with millions hopes and wishes, and thanking god for letting her have such a precious moment.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Their sleep broke by the sound of phone. Yiana opened her eyes and saw she is still in his arms, her hairs was messed and some were stuck on his neck. Meanwhile he was still sleeping, grabbing her tightly. She slowly moved herself out from his grip and took the phone which was ringing. Signal was not so poor here. She saw teacher called him many times, it was Jungkook's phone. She took the call and Jungkook's sleep also broke as they were talking. He rubbed his eyes and sat on the couch.

Yiana finished the call.

"You are awake?" She asked.

"Who called? You can get signal here?" He said while yawning.

"Yes, I said the whole to teacher, but she is not even believing that we are in a hut in such a dark forest. She totally said it can't be true, and ordered us to go back as soon as possible, they are too much worried as expected." She said in one breathe.

"Ok, let's just got ready!" He stood up.

"But the thing is why he lives in such a dark forest?" She asked while thinking about that hard.