Episode 10: Death

Tears were continuously rolling down from her eyes

Tears were continuously rolling down from her eyes. She screamed several times but it didn't even flinched him for a minute. She could feel her neck was getting full of marks.

"Leave me! You monster" She screamed out.

" You didn't even see the real monster.." He laughed.

" I will just complain police !"

" Do you still think you will be alive after my torture that you will go to police" He smirked.

" Leave me! Please.. I hate you" She cried out.

But he didn't even let her breathe, he smashed his lips on her. Yiana just moved her head to avoid that but it was getting more and more hard for her.

Sweats were dripping from her temple out of this. That monster was roaming hands badly on her every curves, he was just finding a chance to push his tongue in her mouth. She pressed her both lips tightly, each and every touches were making her feel disgusted. She could feel a deep scratch on her wrist, just like he dug his nails on her nape. She was feeling too much disgusted as his tongue was just working on her skin.

" Please somebody help me ! Please.. "

At that moment someone just broke the door of that room. It was Mrs.Hara with police.

"Police just arrest this man! His own biological child is being abused like this day by day. He also has beaten up my husband badly."

Mr.Cheong was badly shocked with the whole situation. He was like he saw a ghost in front of his eyes. His grip was loose than, Yiana took the chance and pushed him over from her. She covered herself with her shirt as soon as possible.

"Mommy!" She cried out.

Police came towards him and held his arms tightly.

" You are under arrest!"

He was so shocked that any word was not even coming out from his mouth. He was stammering continuously, trying to say something but he was not even able to utter a word. Meanwhile Mrs.Hara rushed to Yiana. She was still crying continuously. As she came close to her, she hugged her tightly crying out loud. She was not even able to talk out of all happenings.

" Didn't I told you that we will save you somehow! At any cost at any means.."

"T-Tha..nks M-Mom" She was crying out in her warm hug.

" I will watch you out Yiana... You will taste death in my hands" Her father roared when all the polices were dragging him out.

Hearing that Yiana curled up more in Mrs.Hara's warm body.

"Please save me from that man! I just can't tolerate it more..."

She was continuously blabbering that to her. Her face was whole red, her wrist were bruised, even those marks on her neck and near to chest were burning. She was feeling so much exhausted and down after all these that she was praying for some seconds that all the breathes she was inhaling would be the last breathes. She was happy that they came to save her, but she had no more energy to endure all those physically.