Chapter 12: Dream

Those words inside her heart was trying to let out from her mouths

Those words inside her heart was trying to let out from her mouths. She was willing too much to let out all those through a scream. Being such close to him was her dream, and that came true. She really wanted to be cared by him.

They didn't move a single limb, just Jungkook smiled looking at her. A beautiful smile that can heal every wounds of her heart,she can take away every complains from him only watching that smile. They got out of the alley, street lights were still sparkling in the road. Suddenly a rainy breeze started to blow all over the world. The dark world with that slight yellow lights and tiny,swift droplets of rain was making it very much surreal. He still hold her hand. Tightly gripped in his big palm. Her hands were trembling, both of them was getting shiver in them.

They kept walking, intertwining their hands together in that breezy night. They were not talking, it was like they were just connecting their soul. Though he don't know what he feels for her but somewhere he was not feeling to let go her soft hands from his hand, that hand which actually starved to hold on someone like her.

Suddenly it started to rain, they were just drenching in that rain. Suddenly Yiana stopped holding his hand. Jungkook also stopped and looked at her. Yiana slowly came close to him. She left his hand and hugged him wrapping her both hand around his chest. She buried her head in his chest, grabbing his shirt tightly with her fingers. Jungkook was extremely startled with her move. He was standing dumb there, but unknowingly his hand went around her waist. He pulled her more close to him and rested his chin on her shoulder.

They didn't know why they were doing this, even they don't know why they are being so desperate for a this hug, but they did. Even in the cold weather with rains falling on them, they could feel each other's body warmth.

Don't ever let me go, gookie!

She cried inside.

I don't even know why I am doing this but I am helpless, I needed this for a long time from someone like you, yan!

His every heart beat was craving for this.

" I missed you , gookie! I badly missed you these years.." She couldn't keep that more, she cried out.

He didn't utter a word, those words welled up his eyes. With trembling hands he kept hand on Yiana's head and patted slowly, stroke softly.

Please keep me in your arms like this forever love! I don't want to let go this moment, I want to live in this moment only for years. I just want to spend my whole life holding you like this.

They passed some minutes close to each other, holding each other closely in this rain. They broke the hug.

I am now actually realizing the importance of your existence Yan!

They went towards their house, without even waving at each other. They didn't want the moment to finish. But at the end, again they separated. This day went to much for them.