Chapter 25 : Broken?

"We saved her Mr. Jeon! She regained her sense!" Doctor said with a smile.

He looked at doctor without blinking his eyes. He couldn't believe his ears..

"S-She.. s-survived?" A whisper came out from his mouth with that wet face.

"Yes Mr. Jeon! She survived. She opened her eyes. Still we have to check on her almost 8 hours so that other complications might not build. I hope you will be able to take her home soon. Mainly the thing happened she didn't got many injuries but the one wound that she got on forehead and neck, that was deep and the loss of bloods from those nerves were too much. That's why the situation was so critical. I can assure you that she will be fine soon. But we are worried about one thing. She might have a memory loss."

He said plastering a smile on his face but as soon he said about the memory loss the smiled went out. 

"Can I meet with her now?" He asked wiping his tears, but fearing inside after hearing that. 

" Sure you can meet her. But don't give her pressure to talk and please officer you can't question her anything now. You may come after 8 hours for the further procession" He turned to officer and said him.

"Sure. We will come after 8 hours then we can't delay as it is an important procession order from court"

He said and bid them after bowing.

Jungkook entered the room with trembling feet. He was trying hard not to broke in to tears in front of her though his vision was getting blurry with the tears in his eyes. He saw she was laying with pale face and closed eyes. Her body was connected with several tubes. He slowly went close to her and stood beside her bed. She was still laying with closed eyes , she didn't feel that someone is standing beside her.

"Y-Ya-n" He somehow managed to utter her name. 

Please remember me! I can't bear if you forget me..

She was resting her head at the other side, hearing her name she turned her head slowly towards the direction of sound. 

He ducked down his head, he didn't want to hear that.. "Who are you" But....