Chapter 27: Happiness

"Thank you!"
Yiana smiled widely as she saw two of them with a huge Chocolate cake.

" I knew you two will come " she chuckled and hugged them.

"To spoiling my precious moment" Jungkook gritted under his breath in an inaudible way.

"Sorry I don't have gift for you today" Eun ah said in a teasing way.

" I don't think she needs any gift now.. she has one of the most precious thing with her, right?" Hyuk smiled as he said.

"Who said I have one... I have 3 precious person with me ! My life ... my everything!! All of you made me live my life" she smiled sweetly.

"Ok let's cut the cake now!" Jungkook unboxed the cake completely.

She cut the cake while everyone wished her. It was a simple wish but carried many loves and adores. This simple things lit her life up with happiness. She always wanted this simple life like others now she is spending that.

"Well I thought you will love this"

She gave her a huge photo frame where the picture of their last day at school was kept. She took it and stared at the picture for some moments. She looked at everyone's happy face, smiling out. Looks like their souls are so happy, genuinely happy.

"Even though we are living well now but I actually miss that time.. I miss that us. I miss us when we used to be in high school."

She mumbled. Tones of memories whirled up her mind. She laughed and cried together with this people. She realised that she will not be able to take a single breathe without them.

She took to her gaze from the picture looked at them with sparkly eyes.

"I love you guys.. I just want you to know that you made my miserable life the happiest. It's like fairytale to me. I am living a magical life now.. I overcame all my pains, all my wounds are washed away with all your tender warmths."

They could see how happy she is. Tears of happiness was forming in everyone's eyes. They fought together, the won now. They are taking the taste of victory.

All of them hugged together. The bond of their friendship is strongest than anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They spent the whole night together gossiping and giggling. While watching a movie together they slept in the living room.

The doorbell made their sleep break. All of them woke up from sleep and laughed watching them in such a weird positions and sleeping in the living room.

"What's the time?" Yiana got up and yawned while rubbing her eyes.

"It's already 9 " Eun ah said.

"I think someone's at door" Hyuk said while rubbing his eyes.

"I also heard doorbell.. Wait let me check" He went to the door and opened the door.

He was surprised watching his parent's with Mr and Mrs. Hara.

"Mom , Dad? " He said.

"Yes.. where's Yiana?" His mom said with a sweet smile.

"Come inside"

He made them space to go. He was being amazed with their behaviors after his comeback to korea. They are being lovely and very affectionate.