Chapter 17: LOST

Joshua had the map with her and hyuk was carrying all the flags. Jungkook was immersed with his photography while Yiana was taking the lead .

"Yah why all of you are so quite? It's not fun at all" Joshua whined like a baby.

"So should we dance here?" Jungkook said without even looking at her.

"At least we can talk with each other" Yiana said against him.

She pouted looking at him as result she was going to trip on a stone .
Hyuk rushed and held her.

"Come on Yiana be careful"
Hyuk huffed keeping her in his arms.

"That is jungkook's fault"She chuckled.

"What's my fault here" he looked at her and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Forget it you will not understand stupid" She gestured a to leave the matter flicking his hand and which caused her burn area a severe stretch.

She moaned an audible way though she tried not to make any sound.

"What happened now?" Hyuk seemed concerned as she was holding her arms.

"What else will happen? Now it is whose fault? I know you got stretch on the burn area right?"
She nodded with a sad face.

"Let me see" He kept his camera and went to her to see.

"No, it's okay, you don't need to see. This actually nothing to me"

She said with a very cold expression.

This cold expression scare me! I didn't even understand how a girl can be such soft and such savage at the same time.

He thought that and started to follow her. Everyone was mesmerized with the beauty of the nature. The sunlight was soft as it was afternoon. Soft sunlight was hitting their body and it was making them much comfortable. Suddenly they saw a group just found out the first spot to place the flag.

"Give me one flag hyuk" Yiana hurried and took a flag from his hand.

She started to follow them, as like they could not understand.

"Yiana where are you going?" Joshua asked with a loud voice.

That concerned that group that she was following them. Yiana just bumped her palm on her forehead for the stupidity of Joshua.

That group started to run as they understood she will try to reach their first. Watching them running she also started to run after them.

"Babies, I am gonna be the first to place the flag"

She ran like wind to cross them and finally placed the flag before they could. They frowned as she was the first to place the flag.

"Told ya, I will be the one" She smirked playfully and saw the other members of the group was looking at her with wide eyes being amazed.

"yah, Come on.. Take a picture and send it to the teacher fast" She was panting hard as she ran fast.

Joshua came and took a picture. She send it to the teacher.

After that they started to walk for further destinations.

" Yiana, you should be careful ! You ran very fast" Hyuk went to her and gave her water.

"Aww thanks hyuk! I am alright , don't just worry so much for me" She pinched his cheeks and took the water bottle and almost gulped up the half water bottle.