~Epilogue~

10 years later

Deluge (n.)

a heavy fall of rain

"a deluge of rain hit the plains"

He sighed hearing the thunder, moving his gaze from the book.

"It will be a cloudburst soon"

Adjusting his long hairs over his forehead, he looked at the sky through the window. It's dusk. Feels like it's midnight, sky casted with heavy, black clouds. The pain also increased in his heart.

I don't know why I am so addicted to rain even when you are not with me... I wanted to drench every rain with you, starting from the first rain of the season to the last one.

He closed his eyes, his grip went hard on the book, fingers curled up.

Why I feel you so close to me Yan? Is it just my hallucination or is it real.. I feel like you are with me everytime! I swear it is tormenting.. It's been 10 years, b-but I feel like you never left me. Never ever...

He couldn't, tears drifted from his eyes. He promised to her that he will never cry when it is for her. Because he knew he is still with her. But that thought is stabbing more in his heart. Thinking her or imagining her is more tormenting.

She was my reality at a time and now? How can be a healing process be tormenting at a same time? Just how?

He bit his lower lip to control the urge of crying. He kept the book on the table and stood up. Slowly he moved to the picture in front of him hanging on wall. Since last 10 years, he is just living in mi casa alone. Living in the room where she framed all the little memories.

Going close to her picture, he took up his trembling fingers to the picture. He slowly brushed his fingers softly over the picture. He has been doing the same thing since all these 10 years.

"You know when I miss you most when it rains? Because your aura is as dark like pre rain clouds and as freshening like rain. I feel most comfortable in rainy breeze and you used to smell like that breeze. Your scent is like oxygen to me yan... I breathe that to live. Yesterday went away easily. The day of our marriage!"

He inhaled some air. He never addressed the day as her death day. It is their wedding day.

"You heard it right love? It thundered, the rainy breeze is coming, it is touching my face and hairs"

He closed his eyes and felt the breezes playing over his body. He founds her touch their. Everytime he could feel her in such breeze, but today it was intense. He frowned his eyebrows as he really felt like hands going over his face and playing with his hairs.