Chapter 1 : Persecution

This chapter contains some triggering things

" Leave me please I am begging to you"

Yiana screamed her heart out.

" Did I ever leave you? Every night you scream like this.. Why should I stop myself of having pleasure only for your scream? " He said as he bit on her collerbone.

" I am your daughter.. Please have some mercy!" She cried and tried to free her hands from her dad's grip.

" A man always need a women to met his lust... Your mother left me , but I have you with me. I will meet up my lust thirst using you" He grabbed her hand more tightly.

Yiana was about to say something but she couldn't as he put his lips against her. She was trying her best to stop her father from doing such heinous act,but almost every night she had to suffer this kinda abuse. She always tries to escape from him in any mean but at the end he beats her.

She held his another hand tightly so that he can't reach out her shirt to unbutton it. Somehow she pushed him but his grip on her hand didn't loosened.

" Bitch are you trying to escape? Don't you know you can't escape me.. You are binded in my rules."

As he said he started to unbutton her shirt.

"Put away your nasty hands from me! I hate you", She screamed and pushed him hard away from her.

But she still didn't won against his power. He started to nib on his chest going downwards. This is the first time he is going to such an extent. She couldn't tolerate it anymore, she scratched on his neck which distracted him. He moan in pain and loseened his grip.

This is the time ... I have to escape!

She got up as soon as possible and was about to run but he again held her hand.

" I can't fuck your mother. That motherfucker left me with you.
You are useless until I make any use of you for me."

He growled while she winced in pain feeling the extreme scratch on her hand.

"Don't you dare to escape! I will kill you. I didn't get to have any other women tonight !  "

He twisted her hand . Yiana screamed in pain. She tried to move her hand but his grip was too tight. Somehow she ended up with a sudden action by biting  on his hand hardly. He groaned in pain again and left her hand.

She used the chance and ran her heart out to escape from that room. She rushed towards her room and closed it immediately.

She sat at the corner of her room groaning and crying in pain. She was feeling so much disgusted out of all.