Chapter 23: Comeback

Please play the music above!

He was frustrated looking at that burning rose. The evil sensation was hitting him hard. He don't want the anything such again. The burning flames always reminds him the curse.

Does that mean the curse is still working? It will again snatch my close ones from me? I can't just stay here anymore. I have to meet yan.. If I am the reason of her any danger than I will break that.

With flustered face he went quickly to the end of airport, he know Yiana is waiting for him. He stood their and his eyes were searching for her on the other side of the road. The crowd was heavy there but still his eye didn't got tired to search her out from there.

Yiana reached airport at time. But the crowd around her was causing too much difficulties to search Jungkook over there. She looked over the watch and saw that he must be waiting for her through this time. She looked over her phone and saw hyuk has already called her several times. She also saw missed calls from Eun ah.

"Goshh.. how I am gonna talk with them in this crowd!"

She scoffed and holding the bunch of chocolates in hand, she somehow texted them. She got text back that they are also in the airport to pick Jungkook. Yiana shared her location with them, and found that they are also in that crowd.

"This place is hella busy.. like people is crashing on me" She grinned.

Texting over phone she didn't notice but she bumped on someone. She looked forward to apologize but she saw the familiar face.

It was Hyuk and Eun ah together. Her lips formed smile as she found them.

"God! I found you two.. Now I think gookie is already waiting.. I should go at front"

As she said she started to walk further while Eun oh and Hyuk followed her.

"Finally Yiana, you are going to meet him after 4 years..." Hyuk said.

"Finally.. " She exhaled some air and whispered.

Finally I am going to have the glance of my love! These 4 years counted 400 years to me baby! I just want to meet you fast.

Three of them pushed the crowd and stood in the front line. Her eyes kept looking for her love on the other side. Her heart was beating fast, the feel is like the first time. Her heart never thumped less instead of being such close to him. She kept searching but suddenly she felt someone is keeping an eye on her. She got that weird feeling and she looked around her but didn't found anything different. As she looked forward again her eyes locked on that man.

Her man! Jungkook.. She found him!

A wide smile appeared on her lips as she found him. He is actually here, in front of her eyes. Just some distance away from her, now she can go and hug him again, she can feel his warmth again after years. She waved her hands on him. He noticed her.

Yan! There's my Yan!

His eyes sparkled as he saw her. He also took her both hand up and waved hands at her. He also saw Hyuk and Eun oh together.

Yiana gestured him to wait, she is coming to him. She looked at the both side of the road, as speedy cars were going across the road.

"Eun , stay here.. you guys don't have to come, I will take him to this side. I kept the car at a side."

They nodded and Yiana walked towards him.

Jungkook looked at her coming towards her. He was mesmerized looking at her. She grew up to a beautiful women, her body curves looked perfect. She was wearing a grey coat with a white black shirt. Skirt was revealing her beautiful legs.