Chapter 21: Sweet Moments

Her sleep broke with slight ticklish feelings on her neck. She opened her eyes and tried to look around with the first blurry vision. She discovered herself on the bed and in the room. She opened her eyes wide and saw him wrapped with her body and his hairs are causing ticklish feelings on her neck. She smiled looking at him. But how they end on bed? They were at the balcony as far she remembers. She tried to got up and sit but his whole arm was around her waist. She didn't want to wake him up from sleep but she looked at the clock and saw it's 7. They have school at 8.

Omo! I don't have school dress with me! I have to go to home.

She still tried to get out from his arms, but it will cause his sleep broke. She had nothing to do other then waking him up from sleep.

"Gookie~" She whispered softly, sliding her fingers in his hairs.

"Wake up.. It's already 7.. We have school at 8" she said softly.

He didn't move a bit.

"Junggookie! Wake up dear" She massaged his nape a bit giving him comfort.

The "Mmmh" Sound left his mouth and finally he spoke.

"I am not asleep.. but I don't want to leave you" he mumbled.

" I don't have school dress with me. I have to go home"

"Um.. That's a problem" He released his grip from her.

"Yes.. so go and get fresh till then I will be leaving" She was going to get up from bed but he held his wrist back.

"Come on girl wait! " He pulled her back facing her towards him.

He cupped her face and kissed on her forehead. She smiled the brightest smile.

" And you don't have to go anywhere , I will order someone to buy a school dress for you" He said with his eye smile.

"Where you will get dress now at such a morning?" She asked with confused face.

"Don't worry, if I order them they will give anything anytime"

He gave a relieving smile and took the phone from beside. He talked with one of their worker and ordered them to get the dress from anywhere within 15 minutes.

"But gookie, I need bag, copies books! I have to go home" She pouted.

" You can take them while going to school, we will go together"

"We will get late gookie... "

"Let's get late for one day... let's just live up this day like us! Let's do whatever we want to do.. Please let's be with each other until the dark night please?"

The plead in his voice was real, it hit her very hard. She said nothing just wondered her fate, her destiny turned to be so good? She still can't believe.

"Ok.. Let's just be together the whole day" She smiled nodding at him.

He smiled and was going to fresh himself up.

"But gookie, we were at balcony.." She was going to say but he cut her off.

"I took you on bed. I felt like you feel uncomfortable in such position" He said.

"Having your head on my chest, your arms around me can never be uncomfortable for me dear" She smiled brushing his cheeks slightly.

"I am surprised, how far a person can love another that the person can endure all the pains but still love on without any complain"  he said keeping his voice low.