Chapter 15: Trauma

He kept stroking her hairs. After a long time she took up her head, she looked at him with that teary eyes. Jungkook looked at her, touched her cheeks. Her whole face was wet. She held his hand when he touched her cheeks.
Don't be like this jungkook ... I know that I will never get you...if you keep doing all these how I will manage myself? How I will pace myself when you will go away with another person!
Why it hurts me when you cry yan... the first day when you cry in front of me, the ache I felt in my heart was unexplainable. Please don't cry like this please yan!

Jungkook kept his hands on her cheeks. He slowly wiped her tears with his thumbs softly. He made her messed hair. He moved the hairs from her temple.

Why you are doing this gookie? I feel more pain...don't do that... I just can't let you go from my closeness if you keep caring me like this.. the pain will be increased to thousand times...please for gods sake!

Jungkook was not even in his real sense. His feelings , his mind and soul all were only devoted to her. He was feeling like to adore her more, care her more. His craves were increasing to get her more closest. So that he can press his lips on that beautiful wet cheeks. Unknowingly his hands went around her, pulling her more closer. Yiana's eyes went wide.

What are you doing! Jungkook don't you please....!

His another hand went to her nape. The soft press of his palm and the warmth was intoxicating. Even Jungkook was totally intoxicated in her. He didn't even notice when they came so close to each other. There face was some inch away. Yiana should resist herself from that but she was not even able to. The care, the touch she needed from him , he was doing all that. How can she go against the will of her own, what she craved for so long.

Breathes went fast between them, chest going up and down continuously. Yiana had the same tight grip on him. She was not even willing to left him, she wants to hold him like this forever. Till her last breathe. They were coming close, more closer and when their lips were about to touch each other's suddenly one of the teacher started to talk. They were flinched severely as both of them left each other. Teacher announced that they will reach Busan in 10 minutes.

What you were going to do Jungkook? Control yourself, she is just your childhood friend, yes you feel for her but you can't involve yourself! Just keep that in mind..

God... I- I.. We were about to .... I knew I always wanted you to be mine only to stay closest to me! But I don't want that it will be a mere attraction like other .. like you use others... I believe you , you can't do that with me! But still I am scared, I fear of this more.. It will cause me more pain.

The lights in the bus was lighted up. They were so immersed in their world that the people around them were just having fun, screaming, singing their heart out they didn't even notice. When the bus was lighted up both of them were trying to look at each other but they couldn't even look at them. Something in their heart was distracting them to look at each other. But still Jungkook looked at her and also for lighting the heavy air, he cracked , laughed a bit.

"Why you are laughing?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Look at yourself... your mascara is ruined all over the face" He kept laughing.

"What?" She took out her phone and saw her face in the camera.

"Shit.. I look a mad"

"That you are" He actually couldn't hold his laugh.

"What? " She pouted and looked at him.

"Aigoo she is angry "

"Yah! Jungkookah... I will choke you!" She yelled at him.