Chapter 7: Escape

But she was not even ready when he wiped his wet lips and their eyes meet. He caught her staring at him with that smile.

She came to sense when she actually saw, he has caught her today noticing him. At that very moment, she took off her eyes. She was so shocked in that situation she choked on her food. She started to cough hard meanwhile Joo Hyuk starts to pat on her back. He helped her with water.

The fuck he saw me noticing! OMG, how he will react now?

She took water from Joo Hyuk and drank up all. She still looks nervous, all of that was written on her face.

" Are you alright what happened Yiana? " He asked her in a concerned tone,

" Yeah, yeah I am alright, Don't worry! " She stammered keeping her eyesight down.

She could feel Jungkook is staring at her with a confused gaze. She is not even able to look at him out of nervousness. She could feel everyone is staring at her. She stood out of nervousness.

" I have finished eating, I will be going now" Saying that she tried to look at him for a moment.

She saw he was not more confused but looking at her with a very different gaze.

Of course there eyes met again, but soon she lowered his eyes and went away with the food tray

Of course there eyes met again, but soon she lowered his eyes and went away with the food tray. Nam Joo Hyuk followed her and also went away.

Why she was even smiling like that while staring at me? I mean was she day dreaming or something like that?

Jungkook kept thinking of that forgetting his food. His concentration broke when girls around him started to chirp like birds.