Chapter 2 : Perceive

She opened the door of her room and took a look at outside.

" Everything is quiet there.. That means he is out of the house now!" She spoked softly.

She left a breath of relief and got out of the room with her bag. She was almost rushing towards the door and she startled watching Ms. Hara working in the living room.

Come on! Why I am being surprised though? She works here..

Thinking of that she just throwed a look on her whole body that any part of her wounds are revealed or not. Checking out everything right, she walked casually towards the door for school.

" I saw you ! Wouldn't you do breakfast dear?"

She saw her leaving silently.

" Nope! I am not hungry , I will buy something at lunch hour. Don't worry maam!"

She turned around and said that sweetly with a smile on her face.

" You sure Yiana? Won't you feel hungry till then?"

She came towards her and said with a concerned tone.

" No ma'am ! I should leave now.. Or else I'll be late!"

She chuckled and left the house quickly.

She sighed under her breathe.

At least this person takes my care. Although she can't give me all those adores but you know that feel to breathe again.. I got it from her. At least someone ask me if I will be hungry or not? Though she don't know what I always suffer in house for my father!

While thinking all that she started to stroll on the road. Started to walk through the road holding the footpath. Looking at the rest of the world, some people are going to office , some to school and university, everyone minding their own works. No one can tell what is going through their life , they always have to fit a smile on their face just have to look happy outside.

She looked up at the sky.

While living under the same sky one is suffering evenlight and one is sleeping peacefully.. Wish I could also have a sound sleep! Who knew that a 12th grade high school girl will live with fear in her own house.

My wish for living a peaceful and a normal life like others is anything very big? Does that cost a lot for me?

I just give up every time with each and every moments I suffer, and again I just live for that one person..