Chapter 3 : Suicide

" Can't you speak why are you just staring?" His look turned serious as he came a bit closer.

Oh god why he is so close to me! What should I say to him now.. Why I draw his portrait?

"Why you are looking like a caught thief? Your face turned pale.. Why you draw my portraits? What is your intention actually?" He came closer and held her collar with a aggressive look.

What the hell he want to do man! He will literally beat me? 

" A-a.. Actually!" She said while stammering out of panicking.

"Actually what? Why you are not speaking? Are you following me anyhow?"

 He came more closer and held her chin hard with his thumbs.

The fuck he touched me!  His hard grip ... 

" Leave me first I am telling you! " She tried to move his hand. 

He left her chin and stood straight. Yiana also made her balance and touched her chin.

" Actually I draw portraits of many persons , I like to draw! " She said with a straight tone.

" Well I can't see many persons here , I just can see my portrait here.." He said harshly .

Girl gather courage you can't be a scared cat in front of him!

" Yes you have eyes, you can recognize you that's why you can see yourself only!" 

" Excuse me what? I didn't want any joke now.. Won't you tell me?" He glared on her.

" This rude brat! " She mumbled and the moment she realized that it was a bit loud he heard that.

" What? What you just said? " He looked a bit confused.

Omo what should I say now 

" Y- Yeah ! You rude brat... drooling around and just behaving rude with everyone!" She said that with a badass tone.