Chapter 22 : Never not

Graduation day
Students were sitting with cheerfulness and also a gloominess in them. They are happy that they finally graduated but also deep down sad because they are going to leave this school and also the precious friends. After graduating all of them will go to different sectors as they dreamt to. They are now waiting for the photoshoot with their graduation attire and hat.

Jungkook and Yiana was sitting beside. Jungkook was eating, he just pushed some foods in his mouth. She looked at him the way she used to look months ago. Even it's been many months of them being together but the love and tenderness just increased in her heart day by day. She is already having the best moments in her life now.

"Aww.. look at those chubby cheeks . I am gonna bite on your cheek" She chuckled looking at him.

He pulled her close through waist and took his cheeks close to her face.

"Bite baby!" He literally said like baby.

She went close and gave a soft peck on his cheeks and smiled.

"I am a baby so I will give a peck like baby" She smiled with her teeth.

"Yahhhh.. you know well how to melt me aishhh"

His cheeks went red and he looked a bit shy.

"Ahmm my man is being shy.. such a baby!" She teased her at the same time.

"It was right till my man and you did mistake calling me baby. You will regret girl" he smirked.

"Okay bye then.. I don't want any attack again" She felt that smirk, he can do anything.

She stood up and was trying to escape but no use he pulled her back.

"You can't escape me my lady" he smriked again.

Each and every time he calls her "My lady" she can't just but smile.

"Let me be your lady officially my man!" She smiled looking at him.

"I am waiting for that moment eagerly.."

"Jungkook, you know I still sometimes think how our fate just changed! How we are so happy together. This scares me sometimes. I don't want any thing more in our life that may create any mess again" She looked seriously worried and that hit him badly.

He got reminded about that certain thing which he just want to wipe away from his life. He want to live this happily every moments in his life. And obviously with her, both of them spent the past years with such hardships, now they don't want to leave each other even in further hardships. But what if the hardship turns out that they are going to be separated?

The silent thoughts in them gave a shiver in their body. Both of them gripped hard on their hand.

"Don't worry.. We will fight together yan!" He tried to comfort her.

"As long we are together nothing will happen I believe.. Our relation is not like some other normal people Jungkook. We suffered, we attempted death but at the end we lived. We lived for these moments, we are surviving happily. " she exclaimed out her all thoughts.

" I also believe girl!" His voice was so soft then.

"Don't worry, let's leave it! Today is our graduation... I am gonna miss each moments in the school . I lived the most beautiful and most painful moments here"

She left a sad sigh.

"Sorry dear.. I gave you pain, I just can't get over when I think how I just behaved with you"

He bowed down his head with a sad face , grabbing her hand tightly.

"Don't you think you healed all those pain with all our unboundable love. Why so sad about that...Let's forgot painful past, only remember the sweet memories and let's live together"