Chapter 24: Demise

The nurses rushed with her body through the hospital, while Jungkook was holding the same grip on her hand. He was consoling himself that she will be better soon. She will regain consciousness.

At least she won't die!

Bloods on her neck and forehead already dried up, the blood flow from her head was stopped. She was looking lifeless with pale skin and blood smeared all over. He was not able to witness such a state, even the wounds on his body was also deep. But he almost forgot about his wounds on his body. They took her to the emergency unit. Fortunately Jungkook can stay with her in the emergency unit too. They went to call a doctor and Eun ah was leading them. 

Jungkook and Yiana was alone in the room. No noises, not even a footstep can be heard. Only his heavy breathes could be heard through the whole room. He couldn't but sob, holding on her. He kept staring at her unconscious state. 

"Love.. won't you wake up for me? See I am here close to you after 4 long years. We were supposed to hug first when we met, I was supposed to hold on you with all the tenderness I kept in myself for these 4 years! You know I was supposed to hold you close to me and place a soft kiss on your forehead as I always did. Can you please tell me why our fate is so cruel to us?" 

The tears in his eyes, he couldn't hold them more. It rolled down through his cheeks. He went close to her and pressed his lips against her forehead. Some bloods stick on his lips from her forehead, he could feel that. He wiped it out. 

"Tell me Yan.. was I supposed to kiss your blood smeared forehead?" He was crying mess. He was not able to talk then, all the words could be hear like whisper. 

That curse! That fucking curse didn't got over still now, I am shocked how I just forgot about such a huge thing. Each and every moments in those 4 years were only surrounded with you Yiana. I couldn't stop myself thinking about you for a single moment. I got the evil sensation but I didn't knew that it will turn in to such thing. I just wish to know, I wish if I could know why I made such wish. I know I didn't make it in real sense. All I just can remember that I was lying on the floor beside that Diary!  That magical diary... no it's the cursed diary!  and after coming back to my sense I saw that wish was written on that diary. That Cursed wish! The wish of ousting all my admirable person from my life, the wish of demolishing my family, my love! 

He felt a shiver in his body as his mind was running through such thoughts. Those all past cursed thoughts. His hand and feet was going cold, he was feeling insecure. The insecurity and the guilt of causing such dangers to his love ones was gulping up him. He knew that if he again involve himself in such real emotions, he will hurt that person. Even being known of such matter he couldn't help himself from falling for her, to care her, to feel her warmth. He couldn't spare himself from living on her name, couldn't help his heart not to fall for her. 

I can't let her in such dangers! S-Should I just leave her? 

This thought just ran across his mind and he could feel he was unable to breath, even the thought of leaving her is causing him such. How will he live without her in his life? Or how even will she live? He was the one who gave her peace among all the bad happenings... Both of them are really needed for each other to stay alive. She used to heal herself only watching him from a far distance. 

What I should do lord? Closeness of me will cause her danger and if I am far away from her, we will be living a dead person! What should I do!! 

His thoughts were slamming him hard while doctor came. He came out from his thoughts. 

Doctor checked on her and ordered nurse to take her to the ICU unit.