Episode 11: Reminiscence

"W-What?" He stammered again as he heard that name from her

Both of them were silent just looking into each others eyes. Both of their heart beats were increasing, they could hear that. Jungkook blinked for some moments and kept looking at her with that wide doe eyes.

" A-are you Cheong Yiana?" He spoke finally.

Her heart skipped a beat hearing that.

You still remember me love?

"Yes.. I am Cheong Yiana " She said softly.

"You used to sit with me in primary school?" His voice was soft as feather.

You remember to this extent? You know how I am feeling right now?

She nodded her head.

" She used to call me G-gookie, she... yes! I remember, why it sounded so familiar" His voice almost cracked.

Oh gookie! I just can't now, please.. why it is getting painful for me? I just can't look at you...

She ducked down her head, tears were building in the corner of her eyes. She was trying her best to control her tears. On the other hand Jungkook was still surprised with the fact that he met his old friend. This Yiana is that one. The one with whom he spend his childhood very playfully.

He forced himself to forget her...

but again he met her.

He was not even at the state to react or say anything to her. 

"Y-Yiana.. I - I ... " He stopped.

Yiana took up her head and looked at him. She saw some tears in his eyes.

Don't cry, please love don't cry.. It hurts me!

"Take your wallet" he said with a very low tone.

Yiana took that from his hand. Both of them stood for some moments silently without even talking. Yiana couldn't hold her tears more , she bowed and went out of that situation. She ran out from their. Yiana was walking towards classroom , wiping her tears out. She don't know why it was hurting her more? Jungkook still stood their alone, he wiped his tears from the corner of his eyes.

What kind of pain is this? Why it is so tormenting?

He couldn't stop questioning himself. After years, he is in such a feel that he can't explain to himself so that he can make himself understand. He sighed deeply and also went towards his class. He entered the classroom and for the first time, he don't know why his eyes went towards Yiana's seat. He could see her head down on her desk.

How the whole situation reciprocated! While Yiana used to notice him, her eyes went to her desired and craved love, now Jungkook was looking at Yiana. With an unknown rage of feeling in his soul.