Chapter 19: Decease?

Jungkook was not ready for the thing just happened with him. His eyes went wide and he stared at her with a cold gaze. Everyone went silent, even a single word cannot be heard.

"How could you that gookie?" She hissed with anger.

"Why you slapped me? I didn't hurt you" He kept his voice calm.

" I didn't expect such behavior from you even after...." She couldn't speak more, her voice became heavy.

She didn't knew what came in her, she got too much angry watching him like that. She never expected him to behave like this after all such incidents. After watching his soft and caring side, it got hard for her to watch him like this. And it's the first time she burst out like this in anger, she never acted rude or badly with anyone but today she slapped him.

"Then what the hell do you expect so much from me!" He screamed which flinched her.

She uttered nothing just looked at his those furious eyes. She wondered what changed him overnight like this? Why he is behaving like before!

Suddenly someone held her wrist tightly, she turned around. It was one of Jungkook's friend.

"Don't worry Jungkook, she will not be able to raise her hand further" He smirked looking at her.

Yiana looked at him with furious look , tried to move her hand from his grip. But his grip was so strong that she couldn't even move her hands.

"Leave me I said!" She said being violent.

"What I said? You will not be able to raise your hand further, you slapped Jungkook. Who gave you such dare?" He shouted.

"Who gave you that dare to shout with me?" She went extremely violent.

As she shouted out, that boy twisted her wrist which caused her severe pain. His twist was as hard as his grip. She pressed her lips tight not to do a single sound out of pain. Whereas Jungkook was just watching, he was not even able to stop even being wanted to stop her to get hurt like that. He endured that most painful scene.

No one stopped him from doing that work, everyone was kinda enjoying silently. But she couldn't tolerate the pain when it went huge. She moaned in pain. She just looked at jungkook with cold eyes how he was just watching her being tortured like that in front of his eyes.

Suddenly Jungkook came and held that boys hand. He gestured him to leave her hand, he left it with his one order. Then he took her hand and looked at that bruised area. He brushed his hand over their and smiled a bad smile.

"I am not the same Jungkook Yiana, not that child one! So if you try to do any mess with me, you will suffer like this.. So better stay away from me!" He smirked.

Yiana couldn't bear that more. She left his hand and moved away pushing him away at a side. She didn't notice but hyuk also saw the incident and he was going to get her away from the situation. But she went out at her own . He rushed to her, he knew she is broken badly, she needs comfort.

She ran to the classroom and sat on her seat. She was trying hard not to cry but tears were automatically rolling down through her eyes towards cheeks. Her heart filled with anger and disappointment. And turn into severe pain hearing those words from Jungkook. Someone placed a hand on her head, she turned around and saw Hyuk. Hyuk came and sat beside her, holding her hand tightly. She looked up at him with reddish eyes.

"I saw what happened dear!" He said.

"I just didn't expect such a behavior from him, believe me! I thought he changed, his behavior was way too better than before!" She gasped some air, that shocked her too much.