Chapter 5: Penalty

Getting up from bed in the morning with a bad mood is her habit but fortunately these days she is being in good mood only for Mrs. Hara, the person who really do care about her.  She woke up and sat on the bed for some minutes. 

" I missed my diary the most! It deserves to know the happy hours of my life"

She mumbled under her breathe while tilting her head a bit with confusion when she saw food on her table. 

" Breakfast? " She got up from bed and went close to her table yawning like a baby.

She furrowed her eyebrows at first but a wide smile spread on her lips when she saw her favorite food as her breakfast.

I know Mommy , it's you!

She went to washroom with that smiling face and after washing her up in school uniform she came out . She saw Mrs. Hara in her room making up her bed.

" How early you came?"  Yiana asked her.

" It's being 2 hours. I didn't see your father.. He left earlier today or something else?"

" He didn't come home last night" She replied with a disgusted face.

" Thank God I was too worried what if he does anything wrong again. You are not alright still now" She said with a relieved smile.

" Maybe he just got any women to meet up his lust.. whatever! Give me foods quickly I have to go to school , it's been 4 days I didn't go to school. "

 She hurried and took some from cheese pancakes.

" Are you enough strong to go to school? Think about your health first!" She warned her again.

" Yeah I am alright ! Don't worry, I am fit and fine" She gave a cute smile and after finishing her hot chocolate while rushing towards the door.

" Be careful while going , if you feel weak come back home ." She bid her with a worried face.

" Yeah alright!" She chuckled and went away.

How happy she looked! Some adores can heal this girl like this, only some love can heal all her deep wounds of heart. God help me to make her forever happy, you gave me a blessing through her after taking my child so please give me the chance to cherish your blessing !