Chapter 13:Coincidence?

It's been a week she already passed the audition round

It's been a week she already passed the audition round. The competition will be held in the annual fest day and also the prize giving ceremony will be held right away that day. She was tensed with that diary thing that's why she didn't write anything in the diary these days but she is starving to share all the happenings with her in that diary.

Diary has been the most important part of her life since she started to suffer bad things, torture and pain. All she had diary to share everything and let out her burdens. But now things are actually going different , many good things are happening in her life.

She got caring parents like Mr and Mrs Hara. She got a best friend like hyuk and moreover the best thing is she is recalled by her most loved one. Things are not going bad in her life. Only thing which is bothering her now is about that diary.

She is getting all those dreams frequently and these dreams are getting on her nerves. She used to feel more pressurised before but nowadays stress is affecting her physically too. She is having continuous nose bleeding and severe headaches. None of these symptoms were visible in her ago and mostly she is getting weak day by day. She is now mentally paced but physically she is not in a balance.

She is not even getting proper sleep for all those dreams, she is like in insomnia. Though she was pacing herself with a cheerful smile just trying to hide all the physical pains. These days went much better for her from ago. She was doing well in school too .

Actually that baddass behaviour of Jungkook was reducing. She didn't saw him being doing all those ridiculous things with all other girls. She was relieved with his changes. But he became quite. He started to stay alone more and more. Even he was not looking cheerful or happy like ago. She seemed a bit worried for this reason.

For the decoration of annual fest all of the students were asked to come before the day of annual fest. All the students went to school at 11 am and with their own idea they started decorating the platform, dias, many of them were also decorating with paintings and helping others. With all these the whole schools seemed busy and also cheered at the same time.

Yiana was decorating the entry door with different types of colourful paper and balloons. While Hyuk was with her assisting her in the work.

"This is the last year in the school"
Yiana said while working.

"Yes how time flies!"
Hyuk sighed.

"Well I will miss the school badly! And even now more"

"Why more now?" He looked confused.

" I got such a friend like you in the last year.. I will miss you all more" she smiled.

"What if we are together forever?" He smiled slightly.