-Epilogue-

_____________________________________

-Five years later-

_____________________________________

'Saviour'... that was the word used to describe her relationship with him at first. But it came at a price further along the way. The time he came back to her before he left again, he had told her that she couldn't keep saving him, that he needed to save himself. And so he did, he owed that to her and to himself too. Further along the way he had found it in himself to save somebody else, to bring them out of a life of pain and suffering and into his close-knit, tight family bond. As well as that he got to mend his relationship with both parents that he never could growing up; before one of them sadly passed away. He got to deepen his strong bond with his uncle despite their past differences, he got to be a protector to his best friend and her son; taking care of them, as well as helping to protect them in a life and death situation, but most of all he had gotten a second chance at the best thing to ever happen to him- with her, and a new fruitful beginning. His story had began with him wanting nothing more than to die, but now he lived life to the fullest each and every day with everything that he never thought he would receive and more in his future.

The day was November 5th. It was late morning in New York city, and Chris was sat backstage before his conference as he watched Sebastian and his twin sister; Lucia laugh along to something on her phone.

"Mr. Dalton, Mr. Solozzo, the conference will begin in ten minutes" their event organizer announced, walking into the room before walking back out. 'Solozzo' was Sebastian's late mother maiden name and him and Lucia had changed their name from Moretti to that after their entire family was sentenced for life.

Today was the day of their conference for the new gadgets they were unveiling for their company, which they have worked hard to build and develop during the past five years. It was a mixture which showcased their talents in arts combined with the use of digital tech, and due to their hard work and dedication, it had quickly became popular, growing into a multi-million dollar corporation and making them some of the youngest richest people in the world; Chris now being twenty-five and Sebastian, twenty-eight. As well as that, they had opened several art galleries around the country, mostly dedicated to their late mothers and significant others. They were a team who's bond continued to grow more and more ever since that day where Sebastian had broken down in-front of him, and now they were so close that they even called each other brother.

As Lucia sunk back into the sofa, Sebastian got up, picking up a magazine along the way as he went to walk over to Chris who watched something on his laptop.

"Cosa stai guardando, fratello?... [What are you watching, brother?]... he asked, going to stand beside him.

"Precious' new TV show that got premiered last night, the one where she wrote the first ten episodes. I'm telling you its great man, she's even going to direct some of the episodes in the later season" he replied, gently stroking his beard.

"That's right she told me about that, I can't wait to go congratulate her" said Lucia from across the room.

"Wait- the network picked that up? I thought they weren't going to" said Sebastian

"Yeah but, she wouldn't take no for an answer, Seb. She's very persuasive, especially when it comes to something she's really passionate about and wants to put out there, that's my girl" he uttered proudly as he fixed his attention back on the screen. After Precious had graduated College three years ago, her and Chris had moved back to New York. Their relationship was everything to them and was their first priority before anything, and even after five years, there was never a dull and boring moment, and they were growing more and more in love and with each other every single day, whether it was being each other's number one fan or supporting each other's careers in the best way possible. Seven months ago in April, he had proposed to her during one of their visits to Los Angeles, with their wedding set to take place in January, just two months away. Each day he thought back to that moment and how emotional, yet incredibly special it was for them, and he couldn't wait till he finally got to be her husband.