𝕆𝕔 #𝟙

This of belongs to HelpHelpHelpImInHell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't take my advice to seriously!

Bold writing my writing
Regular writing their writing

Mostly compliments! Hardly any criticism in ALL of them :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Oyama Taeko

Wait-

Reminds me of-

TAEKO YASUHIRO-

ah I'm sorry-

Age: 17

Birthday: September 8th

Ooo a virgo

Sexuality: Ace

Yes, we Stan an ace king. I feel like no anime's or games represent enough Ace's.

Height: 4'5

OmG HE SHORT-

Wait is that shorter than hiyoko-

I mean we Stan short Bois iM jUst shoOk

Weight: 123 LBS

Uwu healthy boi

Ethnicity: Japanese

Ultimate/SHSL: Ultimate pop star

Oooo interesting, I wonder if him and Sayaka would get along. I just realized that none of the boys in danganronpa really have any musical talents unless you count leon- but rad dude

Personality: he yells for everyone to hear what he says, also because he's afraid to speak quietly. He usually tried to call people down and doesn't freak out in front of everyone. He is really caring, he'd do anything to keep others alive. He's smart and can point things out easily.
When he's down he talks to himself telling himself everything will be fine soon.

Aww he seems really sweet. Catch me if I'm wrong but I think he'd be a protagonist if he was in a danganronpa game. He kinda reminds me of kaede for some odd reason. Even though I haven't played V3. GivE thIs mAn aN ahoGe. But I love that he's not to basic and not to out of the ordinary either!

Appearance: Oyama has Fluffy white hair that slightly covers his left eye. His eyes are a really dark blue with a little grey and green in them.
He is pretty short and pretty skinny. He likes wearing his white, warm sweater his parents gave him with bluish black. Jeans and black boots.

IM soRry buT I saW tHe whiTe haiR and iNstantly thought of killua from Hunter x Hunter iM sorry-

But his outfit doesn't really match his Ultimate talent- which is perfectly fine! I think the outfit is really nice especially if the clothing was given to him. He really reminds me of a protagonist now for some reason.

Backstory: Oyama was a very cheerful kid. He loved singing on the couch of his room. When he was five he learned he was the ultimate pop star. Since that day he was forced to sing by his parents. He barley got a break. He pretended not to mind, but he did. When he was eight, that's when his whole life fell apart. His parents were killed right in front of his eyes. He tried to scream, but nothing came out. He was to scared. All he could do was watch and cry. He ran. Just ran. Only ran. Someone saw him and stopped him. The person asked if he was okay and he answered but it was very hard for the person to understand but he knew. The person took him to the police and once he was calmed told them everything. He was adopted, but never talked about that incident again. But sure did think about it.

HOLY MOLY THAT WAS A. L OT.

That was a very descriptive backstory that I didn't expect- especially for his personality to be kind and helping others. I love that it's not something you'd expect- I also love how you kind of made it a mini fanfic 😂.

Likes: Singing, sleeping, cuddling, Hatsune Miku

YESSS MIKU IS AMAZING I LOVE THIS DUDE-

Dislikes: vegetables, red, gore, inappropriate stuff

Hmm, I'm curious as to why he dislikes the color red?

Fears: Death, change, being alone

Poor dude 😔✊

Execution/unused Execution: Oyama is dragged into a room. He was put in front of various Monokuma's to sing for so he did.  A fire started , already getting to the stage. All the Monokuma's ran leaving him alone. He couldn't leave, he couldn't move.  The fire got to him and went up his legs and soon enough he died.

You know I actually really like that idea- bUt I also thought- don't kill me for this idea- if Monokuma like brought like a hologram of his parents to watch him sing to? LiKe I knOw thAts kInda cRuel but it would add to the Execution-

If he saw a body being discovered: probably cry and freak out

ShoOt I donT blame him.

Anyways, thank you for submitting! Overall I give the character 10/10. Love the creativity.