𝕆𝕔 #𝟛

This Oc belongs to kokiichiez

Bold text is my Writing
Regular text is their writing

Most of this will be compliments! Not much criticism unless you'd want me to add some!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Aito Hitoshi

Shinsou- iS thAt yoU?

I'm sorry-

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Birthday/Zodiac: September 13th

A lot of these Ocs are born in september and I'm living for it 😂

But we Stan a virgo king ✊

Sexuality: Ace

We need more ace's in fandoms, love that ✊

Height: 5'5

Weight: 120lbs

Healthy boi ✨

Ethnicity: 2/4 japanese and 2/4 british (he can only speak japanese)

I love the diversity of the ethnicities. Though I'm curious as to why he only knows japanese? Did he grow up in japan??

Ultimate/SHSL: Clown

Me too man, me to.

But in all seriousness, I'm curious as to how he became the ultimate clown? And how he got into hopes Peak. I like how it's kind of a rare talent to come by.

Enemy: He unfortunately has lots of enemy's and no friends or crush-

Aw :( why doesn't have have any friends? Does he just prefer to stand alone or is it another story? Although I've never seen an oc who has no friends I think that's an interesting factor about him.

Siblings: One older brother

Personality: very energetic, some describe him as a psychopath

I feel like him and kokichi would get along

Appearance: He has brown hair and blue eyes. Wears a black and red clown costume.

I don't know why but when I read the costume part, I just imagines this evil clown that just runs around on the streets at night-

Backstory: Oh here we go  auto loved clowns as a kid to the point where it was weird.   His older brother, who despised his love for clowns. Made him watch a horror movie about clowns on the second floor. Auto, terrifIed of the horror movie, pushed his older brother out of the window out of fear a clown would get him.  His older brother, well obviously died.
After his mom and dad found out that the older brother was dead , they of course immediately called the police. The police came to the conclusion that it was a suicide. When it was not. Auto after that wanted to become a clown. Beliving his brother would despise that, and that's what he wanted.

Omg I'm getting such Antagonist vibes from this- but I love the fact that his backstory was still tragic and instead of someone else killing their loved one they just killed them himself KDJDJDJDJ. But that explains why he wanted to become a clown. I love how there's so much detail behind why he has his talent. He kind of reminds me of nagito not gonna lie.

Likes: horror, sweets (especially lollipops)

Dislikes: memories, children

I mean children are evIl-

Fears: black cats, his dead older brother

Ooo, I didn't expect the black cats part. Does the black cat have to do with something behind the whole brother thing or is it different from that?

Execution:
He was out into a circus. Where he has to perform two tricks. The first one is a 99% chance of death and the second one is a 100% chance of death.
But aito does not know that. At the first one, he has to survive in a cage with a lion for ten minutes. Auto gets a scratch threw his left eye.(Fuyuhiko is that yoU?-) and his left arm almost eaten. But he survives. Monokuma, shocked and mad he survived.  Puts a collar around aitos neck and the collar is attached to a machine far from aito. Aito notices to soon that if he steps to far away his head will pop off his body (if that's the right sentence), and of course. He steps one step to far and his dead pops off

First off, I saw the percentages and immediately thought of Yasuhiro's unused executtion.  But this Execution was very unique and I love how it's something you wouldn't expect but still matches up with his talent! The head piping off thing kind of reminds me of Mishima from YTTD if your into that fandom- but overall love this!

Unused murder: he would've survived if he didn't kill anyone, people are to scared to kill him.

I'd be scared to kill him to djjdjd

Reaction to a body being discovered: He would've 100% asked "hey, you dead?"

IM soRry I snoRted at thAt- love that he has humor even if someone's dead kddjjd

Game they are from: my own fangame!

That's so cool! I love it when people make their own fangames and ocs for it

Anyways! Thank you for submitting! I rate 15/10 I loves this Oc and how unique it was!