𝕆𝕔 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝟝

This is an Oc of mine! You can just scroll past or you can criticize!

Name: Rubi Gasai

Nicknames: Hot topic, Ru

Gender: Female

Age: Claims to be 16, but the Monokuma book says 17.

Birthday/Zodiac:  June 19th, Gemini

Sexuality: Claims to be straight but once caught listening to girl in red-

Height: 5'5

Weight: 119lbs

Ethnicity: 1/2 Japanese, 1/2 Russian (BoRn To Make HISTORY-)

  Ultimate: Ultimate Ice skater

Crush: Kousuke Aki (Another Oc of mine)

Best friends: Isabella cloverlane, Masami Kuwabara

Enemy: Haise Nishio (Love rival)

Sibling: Yuu Gasai

Personality: She's probably one of the most normal people you'll ever meet, although she is kind of depressing at times. She grew more ambitious after the years

Appearance: Rubi Has super shiny brown hair that goes to her chin, her eyes are a honey gold and she has pale skin. Her outfit consists of white jean shorts with a bright blue belt, a crop top that's white and has blue snowflakes on them. She also wears ice skate earrings and a golden necklace that says her name on it. She barley ever wears shoes.

Backstory: Rubi was born in Moscow, Russia, but moved to Japan after five years of living there. She's lived a really normal life. She has a strong relationship with both of her dad's. One of her father's Was a national leaguing ice skater and of course Rubi wanted to make him proud and follow in his footsteps. She was naturally fantastic at it and was caught ice skating everywhere. Ice skating rinks all over the county, on frozen lakes, on frozen fountains, everywhere. She always never wears shoes because she finds it easier. But she wears them for competitions. After winning one of the biggest competitions ever, hopes Peak noticed this and invited her to enroll in hopes Peak.

Likes: Kousuke, reading, winter, Anime, hot chocolate

Dislikes: Summer, Anyone who eats her food that she specifically said was hers

Fears: Spiders, losing

Unused Execution: Rori would be forced to go out on a skating rink, Monokuma's cheering her on in the background. Another Monokuma would be skating along with her, chasing her as she desperately skates away. But she only gets blocked by more Monokuma's as they start skating over her, stabbing her with the skates as she's only left into a pile of organs. Monokuma takes the organs and extra flesh and makes them into hot chocolate.

Murder:(warning: Gory) Rubi was murdered by Iwasaki Kamado(Of of mine). Iwasaki was ticked off by rubi's talking about Kousuke, and took one of her ice skates and decapitated her with it, leaving her head in the cafeteria table.

Reaction to a body being discovered: "AHHHHH! KOUSUKE PROTECT MEEEEEE!" And alooottt of running away

Game they are from: my own fangamr, but if she was in another game it'd be UDG

Additional info: She gets rejected by Kousuke about 17 times, she has a pet dog names Micah, she also had a pet lizard names Lana.