𝕆𝕔 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 #𝟙𝟘

This is an Oc of mine! You could either scroll past or criticize it if you'd like!

Name: Haise Nishio

Nicknames: Nishi, Stupidly cute idiot

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Birthday/zodiac sign: april 21st, Taurus

Sexuality: Demisexual

Height: 6'0

Weight: 169lbs

Ethnicity: Japanese

Ultimate/SHSL: Ultimate Roller Skater

Crush/Bf/Gf: Kousuke Aki (Another Oc of mine)

Best friend: "anyone who wants to be!"

Enemy: "ehe...if anyone hates me that much..."

Sibling: None

Personality: he's probably the most chill guy you'll ever meet, Very considerate and generous and always tried to do the right thing, he always puts himself before others. He's basically the mom friend.

Appearance: Haise has Orangy hair and honey orange eyes that always look confident, he wears a yellow crop top with purple thunder bolts on it, he wears black jean shorts and knee pads and elbow pads for when he skates. He also had a stick and poke tattoo of a peace sign on his left part of his stomach.

Backstory: Haise grew in a really good family, they raised him to be polite and kind to everyone around him. He got bullied a lot for being really positive about things but that never got to him. He found a love for skating and joined a skating club at his previous highschool. He was once secretly recorded skating gracefully around the city. Hopes Peak noticed and he joined the school. Before the killing game, him and Rubi would skate around different places together because they both had experience in both roller skating and ice skating.

Likes: Roller coasters, Positivity, cookies

Dislikes: Negativity, Weapons

Fears: Having a panic attack, Having people have to worry about him

Unused Execution:

Haise is put into a dead silent room,  no sound or people around him. Haise starts to freak out and have a panic attack. After a few moments the walls start to close in on him. This only caused him to panic more before roller blades with sharp needle like wheels come from the walls, closing in on him and pricing through him.

Unused murder: he survives, but if he was to be murdered it'd probably be by being unable to breath

Reaction to a body being discovered: "h-hey! Everyone don't panic we got this under c-control! U-um hey are you okay? AH! oh god t-theyre dead! I could have prevented this.." 

Game they're from: My oWn fAn game

Additional information: Haise has 20 different sets of roller skates and is always indecisive when choosing which to use, he had a crush on Rubi before he met Kousuke.