𝕆𝕔 #𝟡

This Oc belongs to KawiiCookie13

Bold writing is my writing
Normal writing is their writing

Most of it is compliments then criticism, unless you'd like more criticism.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Name: Karu Emishi

Ooooooo, creative name.

Nicknames: Wizard and Potion boy

P o t I o n b o y

That's so ✨Adorable✨

Gender: Male

Age: 16

Birthday: February 13, Aquarius ♒️

A fellow Aquarian I see

Sexuality: Gay 🏳️‍🌈

We love a gay I C O N 🏳️‍🌈

Hight: 5’5

tbh I imagined him a lil shorter but I think the height suits him 😂

Weight: 123

Enthnicity: 2/6 Russian, 3/6 Japanese, 1/6 Italian.

OOoo he gotta lot of DiVErsiTy, I like that. I don't think I've reviewed one Oc that's 100% of an ethnicity except for my own 😂

(Can speak all languages along with a few others such as English, French, and Spanish)

HEs a smArt guY I See

Ultimate Mad Scientist 

Ooo, that's interesting. I think that should be a real ultimate in danganronpa because it's so unique and it'd add a lot to the plot. But I'm curious to what this ultimate could mean to his personality and Execution

Crush: Rukuji Shinkai, Ultimate Scuba diver (Oc of mine)

Oooooo 👀

Best friends: Miu Iruma, Chihiro Fujisaki, and Kazuichi Souda (Due to them all having a love for tech)

Awww, that's really sweet. I'm just imaging them all just chillin together doin tech stuff-

Enemy: He doesn’t like Korekiyo or Gonta because he finds them stupid.(I love these two don’t worry)
Only child

😂 F in the chat for them both

Personality: Crazy,cold, and sometimes unstable, but can be a big sweetheart at times.

He seems to have a big personality and I think the more personality the better to be honest-

Appearance: He has messy white hair, pale white skin, and special glasses that show his eye expressions. He wears a blue tank top, a white lap coat with different color stains on it, light blue gloves, and black boots.

NagiTo BuT SciEncEy

I'm SorRy-

But I love how his outfit easily goes along with his ultimate, also what color are his eyes??? 😂

Backstory: Karu has always been smarter than most people his age. He learned to talk when he was 1, to read and write when he was 3, and knew extreme math by 5. He used to be quite shy and quite due to bullying he received at school, but one day while he was experimenting with some chemicals in a machine something went wrong and caused it to damage Karu physically and mentally and after the accident he became what you would call a “Mad Scientist”. He was no longer a shy little boy but someone who would do anything for the sake of science. He found out that not only did the reaction change his from red to white, and turn his hands permanently jet black, but it caused him to unlock parts of his brain that weren’t unlocked before thus, making him act different. After that day he would make countless potions, make multiple machines, and practice dangerous experiments, but soon enough he was put in a mental hospital for his crazy obsession, until he was accepted into hopes peak.

I like how he didn't exactly get a tragic death in this story but he still had a strong backstory behind his talent. I've also never seen an Oc with high intelligence and a backstory like this isn't common so I really like this :D

Likes: Science, Poisons, Experimenting, and Sci-Fi movies

Sci fi- movies are the best

Dislikes: Ignorant people and the mental hospital

I don't blame him tbh-

Fear: His experiences going wrong

Wait quick question- what did his parents say about the reaction? Like where they the ones who sent him to the mental hospital-

Murder: He would be found slumped over a table with blood dripping from his mouth and a syringe sticking out of his neck (Poisoned)

👁️👄👁️ OmG- waiT- waiT- tJats a good murder ideA-

Oh god the way I worded that sounds like I'm about to plot a murder I-

Execution name: Experiment-DESPAIR (Interesting I'm excited to read thIs)

Execution: He would be put in a lab and is tasked to mix chemicals and build machines perfectly or else they will explode. After successfully mixing and building everything he is tasked to do the same experiment that caused him to go crazy. After he got done with the project Monokuma comes and dumbs a very dangerous chemical into it causing it explode and kill Karu.

You see, I really like this Execution. It really fits him well when it comes to his ultimate but it's starting to become most of his personality and the Execution was kind of expected- which is totally okay! Nothing wrong with that! I really like how he's tasked to do things .

Reaction to a dead body: Grins and says “Such a shame that they never got to be part of my experiments”

Did doode starting to remind me of nagito-

Additional info: He will have contests with Souda and Miu to see who can build the best machines, When he sees a friend hurt or sad his crazy nature will melt away and he’ll do anything to make them happy, he might be crazy but he still has a heart for others, and he’s trying to find a cure for some fatal diseases such as Cancer and others."

AWWWW, that's so freaking SWEEt. I love how his shell can easily be broken, it adds a lot to his character

Additional info: He suffers from PTSD due to the explosion that happened to his as a child. He will have a panic attack if he realized that he did something wrong in an experiment or building process"

Aww :( poor guy. But as I keep saying it adds a lot to his character and fits well with his ultimate.

Anyways! Thank you so much for submitting, I give him a 18/10 :)