𝕆𝕔 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 #𝟙𝟙

This is just an Oc of mine! You can either swipe past or criticize if you'd like!

Name: Masami Kuwabara

Nicknames: Masa-Chan, Wh*re

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Birthday/Zodiac Sign: August 29th, Virgo ♍

Sexuality: Panromantic Homosexual

Height: 5'7

Weight: 140lbs

Ethnicity: Japanese

Ultimate/SHSL: Ultimate Violinist

Crush: Chizuru (Another Oc of mine)

Best friends: Kenji Momota, Rin Tsumiki (Other Oc'd of mine)

Enemy: Anaki Hiyori (Another Oc of mine)

Siblings: Maka Kuwabara (Twin sister)

Personality: Masami is timid and anti-social. She barley talks and will slap you if you try to touch her. She only allows Chizuru to touch or talk to her. She judges people off simple mistakes and decides weather she hated or loved them based off that simple CouncIdence.

Appearance: Masami has medium length platinum blonde hair that's tied to into a ponytail, her eyes are a deep pink from contacts.  She wears a black skirt that's poofy with music notes scattered around it and s black school uniform shirt to match it. She also wears a gold head piece.

Backstory: Masami was raised with her aunt and uncle along side with her twin sister because her parents were always away on business trips  She's done everything with her twin. They even did orchestra together, she did violin and Maka did Viola. They also bonded well overtime and began to dress the same and act the same. One day, a boy went on a date with her twin instead of her even though the boy was suppose to go out with her. But apparently her twin was 'prettier'. Even though they looked exactly the same. The boy wasn't any ordinary boy, it was someone who she adored and loved for years and was always there when her sister of aunt and uncle couldn't be. After the incident, she decided to change. She cut her very long hair from her knees to her shoulders, she bleached it a lot, she got contacts to change her eyes from brown to pink. She even changed her usually very happy and colorful outfit to more black and grey and white clothing. She even changed her whole personality. She used to act very outgoing and social and kind. She decided to change that all. To express her true emotions, she continued with violin and wanted to he the best violin player to finally be better at something then her sister. They had a violin competition, whoever won would get a invitation to hopes Peak. Of course, Masami won with her perfect skills. So, she got accepted into hopes peak. She also hasn't talked to her sister since.

Likes: Music, being alone, being praised, women

Dislikes: Men, un-realistic things

Fears:  she claims none, but that might be a lie.

Unused Execution:

Masami is forced to play the violin, ad various violin strings tie around her wrists. She continues to play until the strings begin to pull backwards. The strings keep going further and further until she is ripped in half.

Murder:

She Wacked in the head with a violin then hung by the strings of the violin. The bow being stabbed through her left hand.

She was killed in the first trial by Rin Tsumiki.

Reaction to a body being discovered: "....They're weak for letting themselves die so easily..."

Game they're from: my own fan game!

Additional information: None