𝕆𝕔 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 #𝟟

This is simply an Oc of mine! you can scroll past or criticize if you'd like!

Name: Tayo Hashibira

Nicknames: Girl in red-Chan, Tay

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Birthday/Zodiac: May 11th, Taurus

Sexuality: Lesbian

Height: 6'5

Weight: 140 LBS

Ethnicity: Japanese

Ultimate/SHSL: ??? (Unlucky Student)

Crush: Sonia Nevermind

Best friends: Isabella cloverlane, Akane Owari

Enemies: Kazuichi Souda, Gundham Tanaka

Siblings: None

Personality: Tayo is rather a loud one, she's always picking s fight and  is never cautious of her surroundings, if she wants something done she'll get it done.

Appearance: Tayo has Lightly tanned skin, bright red eyes(Contacts), half of her head is shaves while the other half is green with pink stripes in it that goes up to her chin. She wears a black jumpsuit with a gold belt around it. She also has a white and gold watch.

Backstory: Tayo was born into a very rich family, one of the richest in the world. But, one day. When she was around 12 her family was assassinated. She was the only survivor and was taken in by the assassin's. She's had every shard of hope taken from her, every time something she feels good will happen always falls to despair. Ever since that day she's been blaming herself for their deaths and (Trigger warning) Has been attempting the not live multiple times to end her misery. Although they've all failed, she began to commit crimes all around and would have bad luck in all those cases. Hopes Peak noticed this, and asked her to enroll. Even though she wanted to decline, she got in.

Likes: Food, fighting people, talking to sonIa

Dislikes: Calm atmosphere's

Fear: Guns

Unused Execution: Tayo is placed inside of a rich mansion, her family on display inside the mansion. She runs, and runs and runs until she is stuck inside of one room. Monokuma's start to shoot her, making her think that she was going to get shot. But she didn't. Suddenly, a door is sent out to the exit. She leaves, bringing her back to the trail room. Making her fall to her knees, sad she didn't die. Until, a giant hammer slams down, killing her.

Unused murder: She wouldn't die, she survives. But there's multiple occasions where she almost died.

Reaction to a body being discovered: "oh man. I'm gonna beat up whoever did this to them."

Game they're from: She's from my own fan game, but if she was from another game she's be from UDG

Additional info: Because of the fact that Tayo wants to commit not live, she's had multiple times where she could have died in the killing game, but to her avail, she did not. That is how she got the title, The Unlucky Student, she once at a whole thing of chicken nuggets.