𝕆𝕔 #𝟠

This oc is made by Lalisa_Lovegood

Bold writing mine
Regular writing theirs

Don't take my advice to strongly! Mostly Compliments!

(Also I'm really sorry this was kinda late idjdjd)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Natsumi Kiruma

Aww, pretty name

Nicknames: Kiru

Gender: Female, Cis

Age: 15

The youngest Oc in this book so far-

Birthday: 19/6, Gemini

AN oC noT bOrn iN sepTember oR auguSt-

Gemini's are pretty lit tho ngl

I'm excited for this one

Sexuality: Pansexual

Pan ✨Queen✨

Height: 5'2

Welcome to the short club

I love how most of these OC's are short except for like tWo oF tHem

Weight: 112 lbs

Ethnicity: half japanese, half South African

YeS! I haven't had an Oc with this mixture yet and I was waiting to review one because they're so freaking amazing ✨

Ultimate: Ultimate Acrobat

OOoo, Reminds me Akane but that's really cool.

Crush: another Oc

Ooo who? 👀

Enemy: Low-key everyone else

IWHSISUSHWIEHISUS MOOD

Personality: Natsumi (oml it keeps autocorecting to Natsukiis to begin with pretty bored with the killing game. She doesn't care about what's happening and who's dying. She sometimes is helpful during the trials and investigation's but  she usually just sits there and does what others tell her to do. But then {Insert name} dies and she gets really emotional because they were close. She actively looked for the killer that chapter and the rest. She is stubborn and determined, but doesn't show those sides a lot. After she started to become more engaged, she was actually really helpful, ambitious, and actually cares about her friends. 

She low-key reminds me of Fuyuhiko. But she's very different from other Oc's I've seen and I really like how she's not cliche and has her own thing going on. But I'm curious as to who the character that died was, the break in character really interests me. She's a really interesting character.

Appearance: Natsumi is pretty slim. She has dark skin and black hair in space buns. She's really strong and not so feminine. She has light orange eyes and she wears a white tank top with camouflage pants with blue sneakers.

That's funny because before I read this and red her description I imagined her in space buns. But she's so frickinG prEtTy. I love how she brings out other sides of women that just the feminine side. She kinda reminds me of Sakura. The outfit also really fits her talent even if it's not cliche.

Background: Natsumi was born at a circus and raised as a circus artist. She early showed interests in doing acrobatics and not much longer after that was already a prodigy. She liked to show of with her skills and loved the “ooh” and “aah” and then the appalouse from the public when she did something people thought were impossible. She hated to go to school and started homeschooling, which, honestly, she didn't like much better. Her mom later passed away in a terrible accident, which made her very sad. She learned to not show emotions and stopped doing acrobatics for almost a year. Then, she tried it again, and she was as good as before, but she never performed in front of a public again. She was called “the fallen star” and “the flying woman who crashed”. She hated them all, but never did something to it.

You know, This backstory is probably one of my favorites our of the ones I've gotten- it's not like iNtEnse but itsd not chill either and I love how itsd got its own feel to it and develops up to her personality. I also love how you added the names she was called, very creative much amaze.

Likes: acrobatics, horses, snakes, rainy days

Snakes are simply ✨amazing✨

Dislikes: Monokuma, libraries, basketball, school, spiders, the unknown,

Ehem,

INTO THE KNOWNNNNN

IM SORRY IGNORE ME

Fears: spiders and the unknown

Spiders are flipping terrifying I don't blame her

Execution: she is standing on hopes peaks roof and has a trapeze hanging in front of her. Instead of regular ground, there is a shark pool and an audience of Monokumas. She gets pushed if the roof and out of panic, she grabbed the trapeze and swing back and forth. The Monokumas gets disappointed in the show and start to throw things at her. It start with good, but then they start throwing rocks. She falls of the trapeze and lands in the shark pool.

I love how the setting of the Execution is hopes Peaks roof, that's really cool I've never seen an Execution with that setting. Also the shark pool kinda reminds me Aoi's unused Execution. But I really like this Execution, it really fits her talent and is kind of expected but it's still really creative.

Murder: I’m planning her as a survivor so the unused murder isn’t that good planned, but I’m thinking that she gets pushed down the stairs in the middle of the night.

She'd make a good survivor, I wouldn't want her to die ngl kejdjd

Reaaction to a body being discovered: she doesn’t really care. She hangs in the back while the others investigates.
After her best friend died, she starts to investigate immediately.

So she's the type to not really freak out? I think I love this character I-

Additional Information: Natsumi is allergic to dust.

👁️👄👁️ OH nO-

Anywaysssss thank you so much for submitting me your oc! She's so unique. I rate 14/10 💖