𝕆𝕔 #𝟙𝟙

Oc belongs to kokiichiez

Bold writing is mine!
Normal writing is theirs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Satoshi Kinoshita

For some reason This name just really clicks, It reminds me of a ninja for some reason-

Nickname(s): Sato

Very simple nickname but still a good one 👌

Gender: Male

Age: 18

Birthday/zodiac sign: 28th February, Pisces

We love a February birthday

Sexuality: Bi

Bisexual Icon ✨

Height: 6'2/188 cm

HolY hEs tall-

Togami is quaking in his boots

Wait I forgot how tall Togami is wait-

Weight: 130 lbs

Ethnicity: 1/4 Irish, 1/4 French, 2/4 Japanese (Can talk Japanese and French but also lots of other languages)

OOoo I'm curious about his backstory now. Love the diversity.

Ultimate/SHSL: Psychiatrist (Psychiatrist is a sorta therapist who knows alot about mental illness)

OOoo wait!!! I really like this ultimate! I like how it's not something as intense as a swordswoman but it's still something important! I don't know why but I could see him and Mikan be good friends

Crush: Aito Hitoshi (The c l o w n)

thE-

THe clOwn-

WAIT-

I ReMemBer hIm
👀

Best friend: Lots of people

He would be a really good protagonist ngl

Enemy: Aito

W a I t

But isn't he also his cru-

THe plOt thickEns-

Siblings: 1 older sister, 1 younger sister, 1 younger brother, 1 half brother and 1 half sister (twins)

:0 Man that's a lot of siblings-

Personality: Very timid and calm, he can snap sometimes though

Aww, I think that really suits him he's sO AmAzinG Im-

Appearance: Long blond hair that is tied up to a knot, he has brown eyes. He always wears a lab coat and a grey sweater under the coat, and black pants with black heels. He also has white glasses just like Toko's.

Before I got to the appearance I kinda imagined him like this to and it really fits his ultimate to and I loVe that.

Backstory:
Satoshi's mom left him, his dad, his older sister and Satoshi's younger sister and brother when Satoshi was 8. His dad, who moved to another woman 1 month later, got the woman pregnant with twins. Soon after the woman gave birth she left his dad. Satoshi, who was 9 then. Had too look after his siblibgs 24/7 because his older sister had her own family and house and his dad was only home 2 hours a week. Satoshi always gave a sort of therapy to his younger siblings. Decided to give therapy to more people. But those people had serious mental illness, leading to Satoshi to know alot about that. He, who is know 17 is one of the best therapist in the country. Hope's Peak then of course send him a letter saying he can enroll in to the school.

His backstory is quite interesting, it's probably one of those most realistic ones and I think that's really nice and I also like how he got his talent through having to look after his siblings.

Likes: His siblings (In a sibling way ofc), movies (Especially romance), animals, chemistry

He likes animals-

I wonder if-

G U N D H A M T A N A -

I'm sorry I'll stop-

Dislikes: His dad, coffee, bitter things, juice

Bitter things ain't great-

Fears: The dark

I don't blame him the dark do be kinda scary doe

Unused Execution:
Satoshi is put into a room where monokuma in a similar outfit to him is sitting on a chair. Monokuma, who has a tablet in his hand points to a (electric) chair. Satoshi who doesn't know it's eletric sits on it. The second he sits he gets chained to it so he can't leave. Monokuma shows him a couple of pictures, the pictures include dead bodies of his younger siblings, his dads work place on fire and his older sister and her family dead. Satoshi crying his tears out triggers the eletric chair that immediately killes him.

HOLY
MUTHER
FOOKING
SHAT

IM

I did nOt expect that but I'm honestly living for it-

The Execution took me by a lot of surprise Im-

The fact that Monokuma went out of the way to get the pictures and show him during the Execution was such a great element to add to make  the Execution a bit more brutal and I love how different it is. It kind of reminds me of Jin Kirigiri not gonna lie.

Murder: Satoshi was killed in the cafeteria, with a blow to a head by a metal bat. After he got killed by the blow to the head the murderer cut off his hands. The murderer was Aito Hitoshi, the motive was truth or dare. Aito was dared to kill him or to tell everyone his deepest secret.

Well that's interesting hoLd uP-

So he has a crush on him-

And he's his enemy-

I'm so interested by how they started truth or dare

BuT iM sad He diEd Im-

Reaction to a body being discovered: When he's with others he is calm and starts to investigate. When he's alone he gets a panick attack

:( Poor dude-

Game they are from (they don't have to be from one of the games though!): My own fan game!

That's so cool!

Additional Information: The reason Satoshi has a crush on Aito is because Aito was one of his clients, Satoshi is also the only one who knows about his older brothers true death.

OHHH THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW IM-

Omg the stories just fit together like a puzzle piece and I'm living for it

Anywayyyyys! Thank you for submitting your oc! I give did doode a 20/10!