𝕆𝕔 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 #𝟠

I'm gonna try and post all my Oc'd within the next few days because why not-

This is one of my Ocs, you can either scroll past or criticize!

Name: Naomi L Jones

Nicknames: Mimi, Stuck up bas****

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Birthday/zodiac: October 31st, Scorpio

Sexuality: Straighter then straight itself

Height: 5'2 3/4

Weight: 126lbs

Ethnicity: 100% British

Ultimate/SHSL: Ultimate Chess player (Antagonist)

Crush: Yuma Hazuki

Best friend: Her servant

Enemy: Yuma Hazuki

Sibling: Seto Jones

Personality: She hates everyone, she's basically just sly but she tells the truth- even if it's brutal. She isnt scared to state her opinion either. She is always calm and collected however, and always gets others to believe her side of the story that are only half true.

Appearance: Naomi has mid-length purple hair that's put into space buns. Her eyes are completely black and her skin is ungodly pale. She wears a classy white dress that have rose designs imprinted onto them, and white heels to match.

Backstory: Naomi has always been spoiled by her parents who work normal jobs as anyone else would. Naomi always lies to people when she says their rich, when they're really just a normal family. Naomi wanted to get some money to prove it one day. So, she found something she's good at. Chess. She competed in competitions, got money to prove she's just so Amazing, and eventually got the attention of people for her ways of playing chess. Hopes Peak noticed her, and asked her to enroll.

Likes: Cats, Money, Tea

Dislikes: Being poor, coffee

Fears: People finding our her true self

Execution:

Naomi is figured out to helping junko with the killing game. She made a deal with junko of she got found out, she would die.

Naomi is forced to play chess with Yuma. If Yuma wins, Naomi gets executed. If Yuma loses. Yuma decides his fate. Yuma wins. Naomi gets dragged by the neck over to a thrown. The thrown looks nice and luxerious until she sits on it. The thrown behind to be set on fire and is thrown into a pool of water surrounded in checkerbaord. She drowns and gets stung by her burns.

Unused murder: She wouldn't die if she didn't get found out.

Reaction to a body being discovered: "Sigh..Don't Tell me I have to put my dainty hands on THEIR dead disgusting body?"

Game they're from: my own fangame

Additional info: Naomi Has six cats, all black but with different eye colors. Before Naomi died, she dropped a note for Yuma to read.