𝕆𝕔 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 #𝟙𝟛

This is just an Oc of mine, you can either scroll past or criticize!

Name: Rosemari Ootori

Nicknames: Rosey, Rose-Chan

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Birthday: August 6th, Leo ♌

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5'9

Weight: 140lbs

Ethnicity: Japanese

Ultimate/SHSL: Ultimate Match-Maker

Lover: Minato Satou (Another Oc of mine)

Best friends: Minato Satou, Anaki Hiyori, Yuma Hazuki, Kenji Mamota, etc.

Enemy: None

Siblings: Kj Otoori, Older brother

Personality: Rosemari is very energetic and loving, althought she can be very possessive and obsessive if you push the right buttons,she's hardly ever anxious, she does risky things for the sake of someone she loves

Appearance: Rosemari has glimmering, long pink hair and straight across bangs(She has a thin ahoge in the shape of a heart)  and pale skin. Her eyes are A soft green. She wears a white and yellow checkered dress and white gloves. She wears stylish white boots that go to her knees.

Backstory: Rosemari was always trying to make others love each other. Her parents were always on the brick of divorce and she tried to fix their relationship for the longest time, but of course they ended up divorcing anyways. But that didn't discourage her, she went to school, happy as day, and started to get people who had crush's on each other get together by helping them communicate. She did this various times and even made a website where'd she'd get emails to set up dates for others. Hopes Peak saw this and eventually saw her talent.

Likes: pranking, match-making, Affection, romance movies

Dislikes: Break-ups, Coffee

Fears: Being left behind, Blood

Execution:

Rosemari Ootori has killed Chizuru Tsutsumi!

Love hurts!

An illusion of Minato is placed a few yards away from where she is standing. she runs with all her might to get to him but there are iron balls stuck to her legs, making it hard for her to run.  She eventually falls to her knees from the pain in her legs. A bunch of hallograms of Minato surround her, they all have an evil grin that Minato would never have.  They get closer to her. Then, she is forced rose petals down her throat until she suffocates on them. She is left on the floor, and the Minato hallograms disappear.

Unused murder: She would have survived if she didn't snap

Reaction to a body being discovered: "U-urgh...Rosey..is gonna be sick-"

Game they're from: my own fangame!

Additional information: Her boyfriend, Minato, is deaf. So she started to learn sign language to they could communicate better.