𝕆𝕔 #𝟜

This Oc belongs to KawiiCookie13

Bold writing my writing
Normal writing their writing

Don't take my advice to seriously! Most of it is compliments and a little criticism unless you would like more criticism!

TW: abuse is mentioned

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Yukiko Shinata

That name has a nice ring to it ngl.

Nicknames: Yuki and Shin-Chan

F r I c k I n g a d o r a b l e

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Birthday/zodiac: September 30th, Libra.

It's funny how every Oc except for one that I've done so far in this book was born in september. ThEyRe gOnna tAke oVer tHe bOok

Sexuality: Lesbian

I stan ✊🏳️‍🌈

Height: 5'9

TOll gOrl

Weight: 120 lbs

Ethnicity: 2/4 japanese 2/4 american (can speak both japanese and english)

Hmm I'm wondering which side she gets it from or if she was raised I. Japan or America. But I love the diversity!

Ultimate/SHSL: Breakdancer/Contortionist

OOoo I like that talent! Reminds me of the Oc I made of myself.  It's very cool although not very unexpected, we need more dancing ultimates in the game

Crush: Harukawa Ningyō. (ultimate doll maker. Another Oc of mine)

Ooo, is this Oc related to maki or is harukawa their first name?

I've seen a lot of Ocs with the toy maker ultimate I've noticed on other accounts but I don't blame them it's a cool talent

Best friend: Akane Owari

Who wouldn't wanna be best friends with akane?

Enemy: Mahiru who doesn't like her due to having "bad manners"

👁️👄👁️ MahiRu hOw could yoU

Siblings: sisters, one older, one younger

Personality: very energetic, always looking for a challenge, and kindhearted.

IbUkI and akAne Love chIld- I'm sorry-

Appearance: Long bright blue hair with cotten candy pink ends. (real hair color brown) with some tied up. Her eyes blue nd light tanned skin. She wears a black beanie with a skull on it. A light grey tank top with a black transparent top over it with a little bit of glitter on top of it, black ripped jeans, and black and pink sneakers.

I don't know why but her design reminds me so much of Souda and Ibuki- I love the choice of outfit though, it goes really well with her talent.

Backstory: She comes from a very rich family based on because her grandma comes from the biggest video game business in Japan and because of her father's hard working nature, but when she was 4 it was discovered that she could twist her body however she wanted without pain. Instead of looking at it as a bad thing,she decided to Incorporate it in her dancing and fighting, but not everyone was supportive of her. Her mother was extremely abusive to her and her sisters while her father was always on business trips and would normally leave her with bruises and other various injuries. But when she was seven her sister decided to catch her by recording her and she was arrested and her father and her got divorced. She then got her a step mother who treats her right, but she was struggling to be herself because of her mother. Her sister told her that it's okay to be yourself and she soon became a breakdancer and contortionist.

First off, I love how her talent became her talent. Very unique. But I also feel like the continuing story is kinda cliche? It's not had at all! The story adds a lot to her character and I like that about her.  I'm also still curious which side was the japanese side and which american? I'm still kinda confused on that note.

Likes: Games, sweets, Reptiles, and music

Dislikes: mean people

Fear: Losing friends and family and tight spaces

Murder: she would be found frozen in the freezer with her legs broke

Ooo this is the most unique murder I've seen. I'm wondering how she got there and killed her- rEmInds Me oF sangwoo-

Execution: she would be put in an ancient temple with a dance pad on the floor. She would have to dance on the pad while avoiding obstacles and traps. But when she got to the end chains would pull her by the arms and legs an dismember her until she dies.

I like the ending, like I like how it's not something simple and it gets a grusome ending. Very unique! I like it a lot.

Reaction to a body being discovered: screaming and calling for help

Additional info: she likes to battle the fighting masters of danganronpa, she won't hesitate to beat someone's aßß and becomes insane in ultimate despair

I like that she likes to battle orhers, I see why Akane is her best friend. Though I'm a little confused at the last part?

More additional info:  she had a pet snake named pixels  as a support animal

Awww 🥺 snakes are adorable

Thank you for submitting you Oc! I give 9/10! Very unique!