ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕆𝕔 #𝟙

This is an Oc that's not really in my fangame but random as hEck

Name:  Axel Nevermind

Nicknames: Axe, The true prince

Gender: Male

Age: Early 20's

Birthday/zodiac sign: October 13tg, Libra ♎

Sexuality: Unknown

Weight: 139lbs

Height: 5'7

Ethnicity: Novoselic

Ultimate/SHSL: Ultimate Prince

Crush: Unknown

Best friends: Gundham Tanaka, Kazuichi Souda, Teruteru hanamura, Nagito Komaeda

Enemies: Sonia Nevermind, Akane Owari, Mahiru Koizumi, Mikan Tsumiki

Sibling: Sonia Nevermind (Twins)

Personality: Axel is overly cocky and confident. He's always jealous of something, even if it's something as small as someone finding a penny on the ground next to him. He even tries to flirt with everyone around him, thinking everyone likes him. He never stops blasting about himself unless told to shut up

Appearance: He has blonde hair,  greyish eyes, and pale skin just like Sonia. He wears a brown best with a white bow thingy on the front. He wears a green and gold long cake that connects to golden buttons on the vest. He wears regular brown suite pants to match.

Backstory: Him and his sister fought growing up. They fought for who would get the thrown of the kingdom. Of course, the thrown was starting to lean twoards more of Sonia taking the crown and becoming queen. But, Axel wanted to be the king. He even begged if he could just work beside Sonia and they could both be king and queen, but they denied. He grew jealous of her. He even isolated himself for so long that he didn't come out for weeks. Once he heard his sister was going to hopes Peak, he came out of his she'll and became a different person. He didn't act kind or respectful of woman. He became overly confident and cocky and judgemental. So, he followed his sister to hopes Peak without her knowing. And so the killing game starts.

Likes: Power, People loving him

Dislikes: Being degraded, misunderstandings

Fears: Never getting the crown, being forgotten or remembered as a villan rather then an ally.

Unused Execution:

Climb to the top!

Axel is taken to the bottom of a castle. He entered only to see a long set of stairs, at the top was the crown similar to the one Sonia was suppose to wear. He ran up the stairs as fast as he could. But it was as if the stairs kept getting longer and longer. He ran but soon gave up. He collapsed on the stairs, the crown only a foot away now. But the stairs began to tilt, and he was dropped down the stairs and fell into the mouth of a giant Monokuma.

Murder: Axel was beaten up and thrown onto the beach. He also had a lot of burns that are unknown as to what was used to inflict that damage.

Reaction to a body being discovered: "u-um well that...wasn't suppose to happen...eheheheheheh-"

Game they're from: super danganronpa 2

Additional information: Axel really wanted to love his sister, he wanted that more then anything but he couldn't choose between the thrown and his own sister.