𝕆𝕔 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 #𝟞

This is an Oc of mine! You can either scroll past or criticize!

Name: Rin Tsumiki

Nickname: Tsu-Chan

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Birthday/Zodiac:  March 12th, Pisces

Sexuality: He doesn't know, which stresses him

Height: 5'4

Weight: 125lbs

Ethnicity: Japanese

Ultimate/SHSL: Ultimate Singer/Songwriter

Crush: Unknown

Best friend: Ibuki Mioda

Enemy: Unknown

Sibling: Mikan Tsumiki

Personality: Shy, Self deprecating, Always scared of others interacting with him, sad

Appearance: Rin has slightly long white hair that stops at his chin(It used to be purple but he got so stressed it started growing out white), his eyes are a greyish-purple. He wears a black mask so you can't see the majority of his face.  His outfit consists of a white t-shirt and a jean jacket. He wears black jeans with it as well.

Backstory: Rin was always a shy child. Him and his sister used to get along great. As kids, they used to play with each other and Rin would even protect Mikan if she ever got bullied to his best abilities. But one day, his aunt dragged him away and brought him to live with her without Mikan coming along. Ever since then, he hasn't spoken to Mikan since. The house his Aunt owned didn't have anything like cellphones or T.V's or any electronics. So, in his free time he figured he had a really good singing voice. He eventually started writing songs. His aunt saw this talent as an opportunity for money, and made him go out on the streets and sing for others until he couldn't anymore. She forced him to write day and night day and night without any breaks and sometimes without food. Eventually, the stress got to him and his hair started turning white. But soon Enough, he was recognized for his talent and was invited into hopes Peak Academy.

Likes: Boba Tea, Guitars, His sister (iN a siblinG way)

Dislikes: People bullying his sister, Broccoli

Fears: Being judged, Butterfly's

Execution: Rin has killed  Masami Kuwabara, and is killed in the first trial.
Rin is forced to write a song while he sits in a room filled with amps. The amps are at full volume. They play as loud as possible and if he doesn't write the song until the songs finished, he will be crushed by the amps. He doesn't finish the song in time and gets smushed)

Unused murder: He'd probably get killed the same way (Spoiler) Hiyoko was

Reaction to a body being discovered: "O-oh geez..o-oh no...wait wait...are they breathing? WHY IS IT PINK-"

Game they are from: my own fan game, but if in another game it'd be Danganronpa 2

Additional info: He Once was invited to join a Idol group, but he declined because his aunt wanted mooneh