𝕆𝕔 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖 #𝟙𝟜

I almost have all the OC's from my own fangame doWn- jUst two mOre after this one I think.

But anyways, you can either just scroll past or criticize if you'd like- I might just try to get all of mine down today-

Name: Minato Satou

Nicknames: Mina, sneky boi

Gender: Male, FTM

Age: 17

Birthday: December 25th, Capricorn ♑

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5'6

Weight: 158lbs (Muscle)

Ethnicity: Japanese

Ultimate/SHSL: Ultimate Snake Charmer

Lover: Rosemari Ootori

Best friend: None

Enemy: None

Siblings: None

Personality: Mina basically doesn't like talking to anyone- well- he can't really tell when someone's talking to him either. He's dead in both ears yet still has a cold and sassy additude. He acts very mean at first but if you get to know him, he's very wise and has a kind heart.

Appearance: white hair with blue and yellow stripes randomly in it, and yellow contacts in over his brown eyes. His hair is also slicked back. He wears a normal white suite as if he's going to a ball or something, he always dresses like there's a special event going on.

Backstory: Mina's family were business workers.  Both his parents were always away so he had to take care of himself from ages 10-13 since he always scared away his babysitter(Also around the time he figured out he was trans) . One day, robbers came into their house with guns, mostly there because his family was kind of rich. They started to shoot at mina, but he somehow wiggled his way away from all of the commotion. But, the loud noise of the military- style guns were to much for him, causing him to become death. (Remember Chizuru's family owning a weapon buisness? They bought it from them). Eventually his neighbors saw him running from some robbers and called the cops. His parents met him at the hospital, supporting him and learning sign language all together to communicate better. As Minato grew up, he started to feel more and more alone. His parents saw this and suPrised him with a pet. A pet snake to be exact. He instantly fell in love with the snake and started to get really involved with snakes and learned how to tame wild snakes and obey his commands. The boys talent was noticed by hopes Peak.

Likes:  Ball pythons, Watching others smile, Gatorade

Dislikes: Pigs

Fears: Getting his hearing back one day

Unused Execution:
Minato would be forced into a giant metal base, a bunch of FBI agents take him by his hand and tell him to run. He runs along with the agents, thinking nothing of it, until a giant mechanical snake pops out and starts eating the other agents. He is trapped between the clinched of the snakes tail. He looks around watching the agents scream but being unable to hear them, soon, without even realizing, he is eaten by the snake.

Murder: he killed himself by hitting his head on the wall multiple times then stabbing himself in the legs multiple times. He killed himself over Rosemari's death. He wanted to be with her.

Execution for the murder:

Even though Minato murdered himself, something still had to be sacraifced. A lovely, pink fluffy scarf. The scarf was owned by Rosemari, Minato made it for her after they started dating at hopes Peak. moNokuMa takes the scarf, burning it as the ashes either away into the wind

Reaction to a body being discovered: ".......Hm..."

Game they're from: My Own fangAme

Additional information: Even though Minato doesn't like other people, he'd do anything for Rosemari. She understands him so we'll and she's one of the only people that have him Affection.