𝕄𝕪 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕆𝕔 #𝟚

This is one of my own Oc's, you can scroll past it or criticize it if you'd like!

Name: Yuma Hazuki

Nicknames: Yu, Hazu-Chan, My cute writer (By Kenji)

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Birthday/Zodiac Sign: 2/14, Aquarius

Sexuality: Biromantic, Demisexual

Height: 5'4

Weight: 130 lbs

Ethnicity: 3/4 British and 1/4 Japanese(He learned japanese for 2 years so he's pretty fluent in Japanese and English)

Ultimate/SHSL: Ultimate Journalist, SHSL news reporter (Protagonist)

Crush/BF: Kenji Mamota

Best friend: "F-friends? What are those"

Enemy: "people don't talk to me..."

Siblings:  Elizabeth Hazuki (Deceased), Victoria Hazuki (Deceased), Katsuki Hazuki (Deceased), Hanako Hazuki ( Deceased), Mari Hazuki (Deceased)

Personality: Timid, Nervous, Good negotiator, A little bit nosey, Sensitive, Kind hearted, He sucks at starting conversations though.

Appearance: Platinum blonde hair with a cute ahoge, eyes that change from blue to green,  he wears a hoodie that's half blue and half red with a white hood. The hoodie says 'rouge' on the side of it. black leggings with holes in it, and black white sneakers. He wears round golden glasses his mom's gave him after they realized his eyesight sucked.

(Although the roots of his hair are starting to turn white due to stress)

Backstory: (Kidnapping trigger wanring? really messed up stuff ahead)
Yuma was born in an unknown place in London, his family was helping held captive by a secret organization at the time inside of a crusty dusty cell in a secret hide out, despite his mother being pregnant with him. His mother soon had to give birth inside the place anyways, and died mid-giving birth to him. The rest of his family struggled to keep him safe in captive of their kidnappers. Yuma grew up in that cell up until he was fifteen.  One day, his eldest sister Elizabeth decided to try and get out. She attempted to get out of the very VEry tiny window in her cell, but for stuck. They eventually found her suffocated by the window cutting off her lungs air entrance. The kidnappers for super pissed at this and decided our of anger to kill his 2nd oldest sister, Victoria right in front of him. After giving up, his other three siblings didn't. They all began protesting against the kidnappers for killing their two eldest siblings, which resulted in them getting killed one by one right in front of Yuma and his father. Yuma and his father were the only ones left. One Day, his father began telling Yuma about the outside world. Yuma got curious. His father was about done with everything, so he made a plan. He got himself outside of the cage WITH Yuma by stealing one of the kidnappers keys during the time they were allowed outside of the cage. He opened the door only for Yuma, which confused him but didn't question it. He passed through all the secueity guards and saw multiple dead bodies on the way there. He kept running and running until he got to the police station. Once Yuma got there. He was put into the adoption process, in which he met Kenji. But didn't get as close as he did in hopes Peak. Once he found a Home of his two mother's, he's been going to thearpy and he's also been studying other people's stories. So, he started writing down things and eventually started making his own news papers and even became an apprentice to a news reporter for British news station. He felt so good to know he's not the only one to be in pain, so he wanted to he a news reporter to tell others. His mom's even showed him around London and let him write down what he got from the scenery.  After hopes Peak finding his page, they asked him to enroll into their school.

Holy that was a lot-

Likes: Soft objects, Head pats, Books

Dislikes: Blood, horror movies, spicy food

Fears: Tight spaces, The dark, yelling

Unused Execution: Yuma would be inside of a News helicopter(KOMARU WHO-) and it's be rapidly going around in circles. Eventually, the helicopter would tip over onto it's side People around him would be taking pictures of him  as he fell from the helicopter. Yuma would then fall to his death inside a city of Monokuma's. The Monokuma's would then make a news paper of pictures and descriptions of Yuma's dead body and his last words, then give it to the students who had to witness the Execution.

Unused Murder: Yuma would be an easy target, so I think he would get bonked in the head easily and die.

Reaction to a body being discovered: "N-no...no no no no no NO NO!" *Runs away at Sonic speed"

Game they are from: He's from my own fangame, but I'd he was in a game it'd be Danganronpa V3

Additional information: Yuma Secretly hates his glasses, Him and kenji get along well because they both don't know they real parents well. Kenji and Yuma do be a sappy couple. Yuma gets aggressive if you dare toUch KENJI-