𝕄𝕪 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕆𝕔 𝟜

Heya! This is just an Oc of mine out of the sixteen I have, you can just scroll past or criticize them of you'd like!

Name: Chizuru Tsutsumi

Nicknames: Stabby Mcstab,  Pyrofreak, Chi-Chan

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Birthday: March 1st, Pisces

Sexuality: She doesn't care she'll flirt with anyone

Height: 4'9

Weight: 103 lbs

Ethnicity: 100% Japanese

Ultimate/SHSL: Ultimate Weapon maker, SHSL Pyromaniac

Crush: Anyone that talks to her, anyone that's nice to her, anyone. Even hifumi.

Best friend: Junko Enoshima(They gossip)

Enemies: Literally no one-

Siblings: Sayori Tsutsumi (Unidentified)

Personality: She's very Narcissistic, She loves to mess with people's heads and make them feel confused after they talk to her. She acts like she's the ruler of the world yet she always gets upset I'd she doesn't get her way. People say she has no mercy on anyone.

Appearance: Silver Bouncy curled long hair that's pulled into a side pony tail, her eyes a deep copper. Her outfit consists of a yellow blouse with a poca-dot bow tie ok the front of the frilly shirt.  She wears a yellow short skirt and fancy silver shoes. Her outfit may make others think she'd be the ultimate model, but you'd be mistakened. She also has a black tattoo of a skull on her back.

Backstory:
Chizuru always had a obsession with other people's fear of her. And so she snuck into her father's weapons and slowly began to go through them and detach them and reattach them to figure out how they work. Her father was also a weapon maker who owned his own military weapon shop. Her mother had passed away. Her mother was in the military and died mid-battle. But Chizuru didn't care, all she wanted was for people to know she's above them. So, once she figured out how to construct a cross bow. She asked her sister Sayori If she wanted to go play a game in the forest. She stuffed the weapon in her bag and brought her into the forest. But to an area they've never been before.
She began to play fake hide and seek. Chizuru was hiding in the tree and while her sister looked for her, she took her opportunity and shot her sister strIaght in the shoulders when she aimed for her heart.
She quickly realized that she could get in trouble for this, so she iida ran her way back home, leaving her sister alone in the foreign place.
Once she got home, she informed her father that they were playing a game and her sister for attacked by a random man. They called the police, but they never found her. Ever since that day, she's been making weapons for her father's shop to improve her cross bow. To the point where she made one that could weild fire. The military started to even use her weapons. This caught hopes Peak attention and asked her to enroll into hopes Peak.

Likes: Fire, affection, Making people feel bad, Kagemine Rin

Dislikes: Being accused of things she didnt do, "meanies"

Fears: Never being good enough

Unused Execution: Tsutsumi would be standing in a battle field, alone and surrounded by armed soldier's. She had a wide grin on her face as she dodged the multiple bullets that they aimed at her. Monokuma got pissed at this, and busted out a tank. The tank then chased her down as the bullets were constantly shot at her. The tank soon cornered her and it got lit on fire, before running her over as the fire also engulfed her.

Murder: Chizuru was shot in the head with her own hand-gun, she attempted to kill someone herself but ended up the victim in the end. (Murderer: Rosemari Ootori, another Oc of mine)

Reaction to a body being discovered: "Oh boo hoo...I wish I was the one able to burn their  body!"

Game they're from: She's from my own fangame, but if she was in another game it'd be Trigger happy havoc

Additional information: She always has a lighter on hand, always. She once tried to flirt with teruteru.