21. The Incident

Hey guys. Sorry I didn't say it personally for all of you but thanks for voting and adding my book to your reading lists.

~~Trigger Warning~~
Mentions of rape ahead.
You have been warned.

Things are gonna go downhill from here.

_______________________________

Andrew dropped me home. I
sighed and walked to the door.

"Hey, people." I yelled.

My brothers came rushing out of the kitchen.

"My baby." Will said opening his arms.

'Dramatic Will.'

"I was just away for a week, bros." I said walking towards Will.

Will gave me a bone-crushing hug.

"I missed you, baby." He said, more like whined.
"I missed you too, Will."

Then I was greeted with 'hey dude' from my squad.

I looked around to see Elonzo crossing his arms.

"In my office now." He said and walked upstairs.

'Oops, he knows about all the trouble I caused.'

"Why does he love punishing me this much?" I whispered to Will.

He chuckled.

"I think he wants to spend more time with you apart from bedtime." Will said.

"What?" I asked surprised. "Oooohhh." I cooed.

"But still its torture. I hate silence." I whined and started walking to his office.

__________________________________

Its been a week since I beat that guy. He wasnt seen after that.

'Weird.'

Everyone knows that I'm the sister of Romano brothers.

I was walking to the lockers. Lunchtime just started.

Suddenly, I was slammed into the lockers.

I looked up to see Paige, the bully of the school. She's popular because of her revealing clothes and layers of makeup on her face.

"What do you want?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"I want you to stay away from the Romano brothers. You are always clinging to them, even if they do not want you around them. You are pathetic. You distract them. They are mine and you better understand that. I don't know why they took an ugly attention-seeking who®€ in. You are just an ugly and fat little ßitch. Did you even look at yourself in the mirror?"

'Either she's out of her mind or she doesn't have one.'

'She's using the same old tricks.'

"First, I look in the mirror everyday, and when I do my jaw drops. How can someone be so beautiful?"

She looked at me, shocked at how calm I am.

"Second, instead of gold-digging who®€$ like you, my brothers love to spend money on their sister, me.That's why, they buy too much food for me. They like to feed me a lot. So, they make me eat too much. My brothers like fatties rather than just a bunch of bones." I said sarcastically.

I'm nowhere near fat. I am satisfied by my body. I don't care what I look like to others.

And words, especially when they come out of useless and jealous people like her, do not affect me.